"Go ahead, I'll be out in about 5 or so minutes" She said after another few seconds of silent, giving her brother a smile.

He smiled back and went towards the kitchen, informing their mother that the eldest was awake, and will be out soon.

"Izu, just a few more days uh?" a light voice said from behind him, the kid starting to smile, noticing the change in mood of his sister.

"Aye!" He replied, happy that things were going back to normal.

He knew for a while that his sister started experiencing nightmares again after the last fight he had with his classmates.

It wasn't his fault truly, but being born Quirkless in a world full of Quirks had it's cons.

"Aiming for U.A. after Middle School? Or something else?" The girl kept asking, ruffling her brother's hair and greeting her mother.

"By the way mom, I have to go to the store later today, supplies are getting low" she continued, looking at her family.

Izuku smiled, seeing her sister out and about, smiling and looking as if the few hours of sleep she had helped her.

"I am" he replied " I'm going to U.A. and will become a great Hero!"

"I'm glad" Yua said back, smiling at him.

"I'm going, mom, Yua! See you guys later!" Izuku then, after waving goodbye to his family, left towards the door.

"Yua.."

"Yes mom?" she replied, checking her phone, waiting a call from her dad

"He's not going to call, not yet at least"

"I know...I know...I just...I miss him.." Yua said with sad eyes looking back at her mother.

As Yua kept checking the phone she remembers the day the three of them went to the doctor, Izuku's Quirk not having yet manifested.

.

.

.

.

It was a few weeks after their dad left overseas for a job opportunity that Inko Midoriya chose to go to the doctor, the youngest's Quirk not having yet manifested.

"I'm afraid there's no hope for him." The doctor said with a straight face.

"No! There must be some mistake? The other kindergartners have all started showing signs, but..." Inko Midoriya, mother of Yua and Izuku Midoriya said, trying to keep her son calm.