"Okay so does the whole school eat at the same time?" Paige asked.

"Yes, but don't worry most kids leave off campus. I usually do with my cousin, but today we'll just eat at the food trucks." Arielle replied.

"Noonie what you doing over here?" Ja'Seem asked walking in with Kiari.

"Buisness, mind it." Arielle mumbled rolling her eyes.

"This is my new friend Paige, Paige this is my cousin Seem and his best friend Kiari." Arielle said introducing the three.

"Hi." Paige waved to the both of the upperclassmen.

"Hey, girl your skin is gorgeous." Kiari complimented standing to the side.

"Thank you." Paige smiled.

"Waddup." Ja'Seem nodded. His mom had told him about Paige but Ja'Seem didn't really pay attention to it. The only girls he cared about besides family was Kiari.

"Noonie text me." Ja'Seem added on walking away. The only reason he was in the lower class building was because his coach wanted him to sign up for a basketball tournament next week.

Paige noticed Ja'Seem's nonchalant energy and took note of it. She would definitely stay out of his way.

The bell had rung alerting kids that it was time to go to class. Kiari walked away with Ja'Seem and Arielle hugged Paige.

"Okay, your first class is just down this hall on the left. Text me if you need anything." Arielle said.

"Okay thank you." Paige nodded. Arielle walked away making Paige follow the directions that was just given.

Students filled the halls rushing to class so that they wouldn't be late. If you were late, you were sent straight to detention or retrack.

Paige had found her class and entered it. Luckily she was the sixth person to arrive, so she wouldn't have to walk in front of everybody. She hated when all eyes were on her.

"Are you my new student?" The teacher asked noticing the unfamiliar face.

"Yes I'm Paige, I'm new." Paige replied giving the teacher her schedule.

"Welcome to Geometry. I suggest you to find a seat away from the kids in the back. Don't let them influence you." The teacher sighed.

"Yes ma'am." Paige nodded. She looked around the room and found a seat in the second row at the end. She sat down and took out her laptop to immediately copy down the notes.

As soon as the late bell rang, multiple students ran in trying to avoid detention.

"MS.COOPER WADDUP BABY!" The class clown, Javon yelled walking in with sagging pants.

"Javon I'm not for your shit, sit down." Ms. Cooper sighed shaking her head.

Paige chuckled and shook her head. Javon scanned the room, until his eyes stopped at Paige. He licked his lips and pulled his pants up just for them to fall back down.

"Wassup ma. Is my family retarded, because you're special to me." Javon smirked sitting next to Paige.

"Um what?" Paige frowned. She definitely wasn't looking for a relationship or anything. She just wanted to go to school and graduate.

"You fine as hell." Javon chuckled, running his hand down his face.

"Nigga always tryna get with the new girls, I hope sheon feel special." Kimmy, a girl stated from the back.

"You just mad cause ain never tried to get with you." Javon mugged flipping Kimmy off.

"Both of y'all shut up, fa y'all get put out." Ms. Cooper stated.

"Aye, say whats ya name?" Javon asked Paige.

"Paige." Paige nodded focusing on the board.

"I like that Paige, I'm Javon." Javon replied turning around his seat. He peeped that Paige really didn't want to be bothered, but that wasn't going to stop him.

paige

Liked by @dior

Liked by @dior.me @arielle @jaliyah and 3,478 others.

Black Barbie 🤎🤩

Comments:
@dior.me: period sissy, it's the skin for me 😍
@arielle: friend 🥰🥰🥰
@jaliyah: toosie 😍🤎

————
Heyyy y'all!!!

I needed that weekend chile, but I'm back. Y'all I'm graduating in little under a month and I'm so ready to say I'm done with this high school shit.

Anyways how y'all doing? How was y'all weekend?

Y'all like the faceclaim for Paige??

Let's get into our questions.

Paige is finally starting school, she's up and ready, how y'all feeling about this?

She's a sophomore!!

Paige is having a little separation anxiety with Sevyn, how we feeling about that?

She's also nevrbous about fitting in with everybody else, what kind of advice y'all would give??

Paige makes sure to show her baby some love through bath time.

Now Paige is leaving Sevyn in Dior's care, how y'all feeling about that?

Paige giving Dior the run down, lol how y'all think she doing as Sevyn's mom?

Arielle is helping Paige at school, how do we feel about that?

Paige has officially met Mr. Ja'Seem and Kiari, how y'all think that went??

Y'all think Ja'Seem was rude towards Paige, thoughts on how Paige felt about Ja'Seem??

Javon the class clown, chile he already trying to get with Paige, what's y'all opinion on him?

Not Kimmy being jealoussss, y'all think she gone be trouble?

Paige is not for the relationships or drama, y'all think she has the right mindset?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and Share!!

Follow me kids!!!

-JassyOut