061. BRITISH INVASION

Start from the beginning

Walking to where Carlos stood as they swapped places, James went to look "so, I was thinking maybe us three besties, could go play some mini golf today or go skateboarding?" Carlos asked as James then got shot at as he turned towards the two of them "they're in the lobby." James told them.

Logan and Kendall were hiding behind a couch "this year is gonna be great. We're recording our third album. I have cooler hair. And we're about to announce our huge summer tour and James might get his future wife after all." Logan told him laughing "yep! As long as we..wait what?" Kendall asked as Logan turned to him "what you haven't noticed, him and Chloe wanting to hang out all the time, alone, since she moved back to the PalmWoods?" Logan asked as Kendall looked at him.

"No." He told him as Logan laughed "well, I guess your totally over her then since you've been back with Jo a good while now and haven't noticed her moving on from you. Now let's destroy Carlos." Logan told him as they got there straws ready.

"Give me your straw." Carlos told James as Chloe furrowed her brows "eww!" She told him as James seemed to agree "gross! What are you gonna do with it?" He asked as Chloe shook her head "I'm gonna save this lost planet with an action movie cool slide move thing." Carlos told them as James handed over his straw as he ran out screaming, James then stood next to Chloe.

"We have to tell him that we want to spend time alone, in the dark, alone." James told her as Chloe threw her hands up "I know, but it's Carlos, how do we tell him nicely that we just want to be alone together?" She asked him as Carlos went sliding by them again as they furrowed there brows soon he went sliding into Gustavos office.

"Gustavos gonna kill him!" Logan and Kendall told them as they ran towards the office Chloe and James not far behind walking in to see Kelly and Gustavo frozen by the tv "with one direction, the wanted, and three new boy bands crossing the Atlantic. With hot new albums and huge US summer tours. It's a new British Invasion that will surely leave American boy band Big Time Rush in the dust. Or should I say Big Time who?" The news castor said as they all watched as James threw up towards Carlos.

They all headed back to the PalmWoods and walked in on Kendall's mom dancing to big time rush as she turned around screaming seeing them standing there "why aren't you guys at the studio." She asked them as Chloe looked to James and Carlos "were being invaded!" They yelled taking out there straws as they began to move around the apartment.

"And nice dance sort of." Kendall told her "I wasn't dancing. I'm cleaning. And now I'm cleaning the back hallway." She told them walking away as they all walked towards James and Carlos "enough with the spitballs. The British are not actually invading." Kendall told them.

"Oh, really? Have you seen this months pop tiger. We're nowhere on the cover, and besides 1D and the wanted, look who else is invading our great land, hair 3, colorful pants. Don't forget Simon Cowells next boy band." James told him showing all the posters in the magazine "don't panic, we are in here. Here's Logan's adorable call me poster. And James who will work for hugs." Kendall pointed out as Chloe laughed.

"I will." James told them "okay, so that's 2 of ours to 18 of theirs. How did this happen?" Carlos asked as Katie walked out "Simon Cowell.  He manages all of these bands and has an army helping him. Gustavo, on the other hands does everything himself. For a man his size he's spread very thin." She told them.

"we need a new manager. Katie, be our new manager." James asked her as Chloe laughed "cant. Monthly leases ended yesterday, and I am going downstairs to see if any girls my age moved in. I love you guys, but I need someone other then Chloe who I can talk boys with." She told them walking off as Chloe waved "good luck but make sure to check out the cute boys as well!" Chloe yelled as the girl held up her hand "will do." She told her heading off.