×sweet significant other×

Magsimula sa umpisa

While trying hard to control himself as he felt stimulated.

Once Jungkook was done bathing himself and y/n he took her back to his bedroom, laying her on his bed before covering her with the sheets. He sat close to her, admiring her face before walking towards his nightstand. He grab a box from inside and close it before walking back to y/n who had fallen asleep.

He then open the box and took out the glittering diamond Tiffany tsmile pendant necklace, keeping the box beside him before leaning close to y/n and put the necklace on her neck.

" I think my soul was dancing the night I met you

" I think my soul was dancing the night I met you. Sweet dreams my love." He kissed her lips and pull away shortly after before lying beside her and hug her to his body.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  "Mark this is your father, Kim Jong-dae." Jihyo said shocking both Chen and Mark whose tea cup fell out of his hand."What?!" Jihyo awkwardly smile and fiddle with her fingers while Chen stare at Mark who was sitting next to him on the long couch in amazement. "Er... There's a lot of things I had to explain to you Mark. I and your father are going to tell you how we got separated." Mark frown as jihyo got up from her sit and walk towards their couch, sitting down on Jong-dae's lap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   Taehyung woke up once sunlight shine into her face through the window. She readjust her sight, groaning lightly before opening her eyes to see an empty space beside her. She gulp, getting up to sit on the bed before gently lifting up her bed sheet only to see her naked body underneath the sheet.

She quickly look around the room which seems tidy and gulp, everything that happened the previous night began to play in her head like a movie but her head kept repeating two questions.

"Where is Eunwoo? Did he left after what we had last night?"

Taehyung heart rate began to escalate because of her conclusion. Her eyes getting blur from the tears that gathered in her eyes. "Eun-eunwoo." She sniffled, covering her face with her palms.

Eunwoo came out of the bathroom, wearing a white vest and jumper while drying his hair with a white towel. He grin as he saw Taehyung before walking towards her. Taehyung suddenly look up with widen eyes and clutch the sheet into her fist. Eunwoo frown as he notice the tears in her eyes. He then sat next to her and wipe off her tears pressing a kiss on her cheek before fixing her messed hair with his hands.

"Why were you crying huh?" He asked and Taehyung hiccupped, her lower lips quivering as she tries to formulate a word while staring deep into her boyfriend eyes. She then hug him and Eunwoo slide his hand to her back and rub circles on it to calm her down. "I-i thought y-you left." Eunwoo chuckled and pull away from the hug before lifting up her right hand and peck her forth finger. Taehyung eyes widen in shocked as she saw a ring on her finger.

"Eun-eunwoo?" She stare closely at it, making sure she wasn't hallucinating. Eunwoo giggle with a sweet smile hovering on his face. He lean out of the bed and went on one knee while staring at taehyung lovingly. "Last night will became one, I don't want it to end that way. I want to officially become one with you. I want everyone to know you are mine and i'm yours. I'm still smiling because last night was amazing." Eunwoo confessed and Taehyung blushed.

"Last night I realize I wanted to spend my forever with you. Kim Taehyung, you're my tomorrow. The moment you entered my life my whole world took a beautiful turn, I feel comfortable being my introvert self when I'm around you." Taehyung giggled with tears sparkling in her orbs. "Through you I believed in love at first sight. It was hard to pretend that I didn't have feeling for you for two months and when I finally confessed my boring life became beautiful with your bubbly smile and weirdness." Taehyung close her face with her palm, blushing furiously and Eunwoo giggled.

"I found the reason for my smile the day I saw you in school. In you, my life becomes whole and with you my days becomes radiant. You deserve the whole world and I want to give you all my love. I feel so incomplete without you Tae, I can't imagine my life without you." Eunwoo took a deep breath and gulp while taehyung stare at the beautiful marquise diamond ring on her right forth finger..

" Eunwoo took a deep breath and gulp while taehyung stare at the beautiful marquise diamond ring on her right forth finger

"T-this is so sudden but i'm not saying no. I really do love you and I will be your forever." Taehyung finally let her tears fall before hugging Eunwoo. She pulled away shortly after and stare into his beautiful eyes before kissing his inviting lips.

"It-it's so beautiful." Taehyung gasp in awe after pulling away and stare at the ring. Eunwoo smiled and brush her bang away from her eyes. "I know right. My mother gave it to me before she passed away." Taehyung look up at him stun and Eunwoo smile sadly. "Let's visit her today." Taehyung suggest and Eunwoo face lit up.
______________________________

When am I going to experience that? I wonder.

Alright fellas! Hope you enjoy! Hey don't swipe your screen without voting.

Love you all!!
乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂( ̄へ ̄)乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂( ̄へ ̄)( ̄へ ̄)( ̄へ ̄)乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂(♥ω♥*)(。♥‿♥。)乂❤‿❤乂(♥ω♥*)乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂(♥ω♥*)乂❤‿❤乂乂❤‿❤乂(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)乂❤‿❤乂(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)

Taehyung unnie is engaged!

😁😁