CHAPTER 5

Sana woke up from a strange sound from his computer speaker and it was from the p*rn he watched last night. He immediately turn off his computer. "Thank god no one hears it." Sana sighed in relief as he go to wash himself.

" Sana sighed in relief as he go to wash himself

Sana's outfit

-

Time skip

"Have you find your tutor, Mr. Minatozaki?" The mathematics teacher said crossing her arms waiting for his answer. "I haven't..." Sana bowed his head down. "Well you need to find one, Mr. Minatozaki. How could you pass my subject???" The teacher said. "Maybe i should call your father and talk about this--" "No, No! I think i found one." Sana interrupt the teacher.

"Then who's this person?" Sana immidiately think and until one person popped into his mind. "Kim Dahyun..." The teacher nodded. "Great choice, Mr. Minatozaki. Then i will be informing Kim Dahyun." The teacher smiles at him and leaves Sana alone.

-

Dahyun is quietly reading her favorite subject. She has a bad eye sight so she has to wear graded glasses. "Hey! Snow white!" A deep voiced man called Dahyun. "What do you want, Mr.squirrel?" Dahyun slightly laughed and took of her glasses. "I have to ask you a favor.." Sana stared deep on to Dahyun's eye. "What now?" Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"I want you to become my tutor. You.and.me. What do you think??" He raises his eyebrows up and down as Dahyun closed her book and looked into Sana's eyes. "Ok, i'll do it." Dahyun smiles. "I'm helping you doesn't mean i have a thing for you." Dahyun imitate Sana's line from last night which make him close his eyes in embarrassment. "Okay, okay fine." Sana looked up and sigh