Happy birthday dear (boyXgirl)

All in y/n POV

Y/n: your name
C/n: crushes name
Y/h/c: your hair color
Y/h/l: your hair length
C/h/c: crushes hair color
C/h/l: crushes hair length
C/e/c: crushes eye color
Y/e/c: your eye color
Y/a: your age

—————————enjoy horny bastards—————

*BEEP* *BEEP*
"Fuckkk" I groan and roll over to turn it off. I just out of bed and go to the bathroom, I take a long look in the mirror. "Wow I look like a train reck" my y/h/c and y/h/l definitely need some maintenance.

i brush out my hair, wow today is gonna be a good day I can feel it. My birthday is today.. oh how good it feels to finally be y/a... but my birthday falls on a week day which kinda sucks but what can you do about it. I get to see c/n today tho.. I've liked him for so long, I just never knew how to approach him and tell him. It's not like we aren't friends it's just, we aren't that close.

I walk down stairs and get greeted by my family. "Ohh happy birthday y/n!!" My dad says excitedly to me. I smile "so dad.. your gonna be home this evening for my birthday right?" I was praying in my head he was. "Ah.. y/n you see, I have a really big job tonight that I just need to get done.. I won't be back until very late." I was disappointed. I sighed and got up and walked out the door to school. "Dad isn't even working that hard.. he's just cheating on mom but she's to blinded to see that" I mumble to myself. "HEYYY Y/N!!" I hear someone yell from behind me.

I turn around and see c/n, I feel my face heat up. "A-ah hey c/n" I somehow managed to get out. "Happy birthday, can't believe your y/a now, wow time flys doesn't it?" He goes on "anyway can I walk with you?" How could I say no to that? "Of course" I smile at him.

After we got to school we went our separate ways. My day was good, all my friends wishing my a happy birthday and some even got my gifts. At the end of the school day I started walking home, a smile on my face. I didn't think this day could get any better.

Until c/n came up to me again "hey y/n can I walk home with you? Actually do you want to come over to my house?" He asked. Wow.. did he really just ask ME to come over to HIS house?? that's.. that's fucking crazy. I realize I was just standing there staring at him "I- oh uhh err y-yeah of course" wow you dumb bitch just say the sentence. Me and him start walking to his house which is in the same area as mine so that helps.

We get to his house and I look around. "Are you parents even home?" I ask shyly "uhh no, they are both at work till pretty late" he says while starting to walk up the stair as I follow behind him.

We hung out for a couple of hours just fucking off and talking. While we where talking he asked me a very out of the blue eh.. question. "Hey y/n this might be weird but.. what's your sex life like?" He asked so boldly.. "I- I um my s-sex life? Haha my sex life doesn't exist.." I mumbled shyly. He looks at me in disbelief "really?? I would have seriously thought you would have had sex with at least one person." Wow is this awkward..

"Well y/n since this is your birthday.. let me give you your first experience?" He said while moving closer to me "I- uh yeah.. yeah.. actually that would be great" I said and started moving closer to him.. we kissed, it was a passionate kiss. Holy shit I'm kissing c/n right now.

As me and c/n where passionately kissing I slide my hands in his c/h/l, It was so soft.. one of his hand slid up my shirt and cupped my boob from over my bra. I gasped in his mouth and he pulled away "I-is this ok?" He asked and I nodded so he went back in for another kiss. He pushed my down onto the bed with him on top of me. I had my arms draped around him. He starts to take off my jeans and takes of his shirt. He's such a beautiful man.. I run my hand down his torso and go back in to kiss him..

He pressed our body's closer and that's went i felt his hard dick press against one of my thighs. I took of my shirt and he took off his leave both of us just in underwear. He helps me unclip my bra and take it off, I self consciously cover myself. "Oh y/n" he says moving my hands "your gorgeous" he says grabbing both of boobs and playing with them slightly. He moves his hand down to start touching me through my panties. "Mm. Y/n your so wet.." he mumbles. I blush and moan slightly.

He takes off my panties and continues to lightly touch me. He inserts a finger into my entrance and I gasped lightly. "Mph~ ahh.. c/n" I moaned out. After a while of him just fingering me with one finger he adds a second finger and starts to scissor his fingers inside of me.

He takes off his boxers and grabs something from his bed side table.. ah a condom.. wait why does he just have that on hand-? Yk what nvm.. he takes the condom out of the wrapper and puts it around his dick and looks at me. "So y/n.. are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded my head yes. He pressed the tip of his cock against my entrance. I sighed. He starts pushing in a little bit and I moaned out.

"F-fuck y/n, your so tight mmm~" he moaned and grabbed one of my thighs strongly.. he finally slid in all the way down to the base.. and we both let out a sigh. "Mm.. wow c/n y-your big ah.." I said and he hummed in agreement. "Can I move?" He asked and I nodded in response. He started slowly thrusting into me and I let out a loud moan.. while he's slow thrusting he brought his hand down and started rubbing my clit which made me moan out his name.. "mm~ yeah? Does that feel good y/n?" He smirked at me. I nodded in response to his intense question. He started thrusting harder into me and I felt my eyes water up from the pleasure. "O-oh god yes c/n!!" I moaned as he started to move even faster.

"Mm fuck.. y/n.." he moaned while slamming into me. "I- yes f-fuck c/n I'm g-goNNA CUM NGHH~" i moaned and came while he was still thrusting inside of me. After a few minutes of hun thrusting into me he cums into the condom and takes it off and ties it up and throws it away. He lays down next to me and spoons me into his arms. "T-thank you.." I said shyly into his chest. "Of course y/n.. I've always really liked you so.." he mumbled and I looked at him wide eyed. "Oh c/n.. I've always liked you a lot too" I said running my hands through his c/h/c hair and staring into his c/e/c eyes.

He looks at me a kisses me one last time "happy birthday y/n, dear.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1329 words

Authors note: oh gOd sorry I've been gone for so long- anyway suggestions on what the next chapter should be? What should the theme be and should it be boyxboy boyxgirl or girlxgirl