1x11 - Christmas

Megan's POV:

I wasn't feeling well at the moment but that wasn't going to stop me from coming to work. I never like to admit that I was ill because then the others would send me home and I don't really want to be sent home. I only don't want to be sent home as I have never missed a day of work in my whole life and I don't want that to start now.

Jake, Charles and I were walking down the street to a Santa fight. I know that it was weird but people get rowdy at Christmas and this was not the weirdest thing that I have encountered this week. I then turn to Charles and Jake and said "Alright, Charles, you take the skinny one on the right, and Jake you take the big one on the left."

Jake then said "NYPD! Santa, stop hitting Santa." While holding his badge up. The Santa's stop hitting each other and then Jake continues to say "What's going on here?"

"I've been on this corner for six years. Suddenly, this guy shows up," says the skinny Santa.

"Hey, you don't own this corner. I got a charity too," the fat Santa said.

"Canine diabetes? Who cares about fat dogs?" skinny Santa said.

"They can't give themselves shots, they got paws," fat Santa said.

"All right. Calm down, calm down. Boyle, frisk the skinny one," Jake said.

"I've gone 42 years without a lump of coal. I'm not gonna start now," Charles said.

"Are you actually kidding me now Charles?" I say with a stuffy nose. "All right, fine. Come here, buddy." Fat Santa then yelled, and ran towards Jake, picking him up and pinning him against the wall. "Hey, hey, hey," I yelled over the chaos. No one heard me but Jake managed to get out of fat Santa's grip. He then got knocked down by fat Santa.

Charles then shouts "Hit him in his fat cherry cheeks."

Jake then punches fat Santa and then said: "Ugh, that felt wrong."

Jake then started to put handcuffs on Santa but then suddenly skinny Santa pulls out a knife and then Charles then said "Skinny Santa's got a knife!"

I then get a rush of adrenaline and grab skinny Santa's wrist and then twist it, I then manage to wrap my legs around his neck and then I flip him over. I then roll him onto his front quickly and then cuff him.

I then stand skinny Santa up and then we turned around to see a crowd of children

I then stand skinny Santa up and then we turned around to see a crowd of children. Jake then turns around and awkwardly said "Merry Christmas."

"