Chapter 76- New feelings?-part 2

~ (Y / n) 's pov

             Later, everyone was already asleep, the house was in complete silence, but I was still awake, lying on my back. I was still thinking about what had happened earlier.

             The sensation of Henry's kiss continued in my mind, his very soft touch seemed very passionate ... He was really liking me ...          

             Deep down I felt bad for him, and a little moved too, I started to see many situations with different eyes, Henry had always been very attentive to myself when William was around ...

             At that moment I started to feel really confused about Henry, he was by my side for months after the accident with William, after Clara's death, and he helped me a lot with the children, that man was always willing to help me .. but I loved William ...

              I still thought about that situation for hours and when I realized it was already morning and I hadn't slept, but I still needed to wake the kids up and take them to school and then I would need to go to Freddy's.

             I got out of bed, feeling exhausted, went to the kitchen where I started making coffee. A few minutes later Henry came into the room in his shy way.

            "Good morning, (Y / n)" I turned my gaze to him and the man soon noticed my condition.

               "(Y / n)? What happened? Did you slept?"

              I shook my head.

              "I didn't sleep..."

              He approached me.

             "Go to your room, take a nap, don't worry, I'll take the kids to school."

            "Okay, Henry ... Thank you."