Pika's hoodie

As you were scrolling through your social media you got a sudden chill. Without knowing where the cold was coming from you decided to try on one of your boyfriend kurapikas hoodies. You walked into your guys room and went to the closet. Kurapika was working on something on the couch back in the living room. You grabbed a light yellow one and threw it over your head. Pulling the main part over your chest and the sleeves over your arms. You walked back out to the living room in the hoodie obviously too big for you. 

“Hey can you pass me the pen right there?”

Looking up and words trailing off as he did.

“Where did you get that..?”

He asked with a confused tone in his voice and confused face.

“closet” 

“Thats…. That's my hoodie.”

“I know it is”

“Why are you wearing my hoodie?” still confused looking you up and down.

“Because I got cold”

He was barely even listening staring you up and down. He shook his head and snapped out of his trance.

“Whatever…”

He went back to scribbling stuff down in his notepad and typing on the computer in his lap

“Pika look!” you spun around showing off the hoodie you were wearing. As he looked up a red blush spread across his face.

“You don't need to show me.”

“Look!” you said lifting up your arms showing how long the sleeves were on you.

“Yes I see the sleeves are big on you. The whole thing is big on you. It's like you're being swallowed up or.. .something.”

He looked back down, continuing his scribbling and typing.

“Your blushing gg!” teasing him seeing his reaction.

“I am not blushing! I am hardly bushing! I'm trying to do my work, just.. Leave me alone..please.”

You went to a pout while he started back up on his scribbling. You walked over to him and sat down next to him, putting your head on his shoulder. His foot started tapping, starting off slower starting to get faster. 

“You know what, take it off.”

“Why? I'm comfy!” replying in a whiny tone

“Because… it's distracting me” 

You looked at him with the thought that you could make him blush just from wearing his hoodie. You just snuggled in closer to him instead of taking it off.

“Nope I don't want to.”

“Just take it off y/n”

“No.”

“Do you want me to take it off for you?!”

Obviously now getting annoyed with you

“Oh god- that sounded- i'm losing my mind. I'm gonna go to the other room.” finishing it with the sound of his computer closing and him getting up.

“Nooooo don't go! Why are you leaving?” while grabbing his sleeve

“Because you're being stubborn, and I can't focus.”

He started to walk away as you grabbed his sleeve tighter and pulled him back to the couch.

“Wow, wow, wow, what are you doing, get, off of me. Do you have no concern over your safety right now?”

You gave him a smile knowing he was just bluffing and would never dare harm you.

“I am trying to control myself and you are making this so difficult.”

You straddle stye went onto his lap sitting there and looking at him.

“Sitting on top of me like that, what are you playing at?”

“I am playing, is he flustered or not.”

“Oh god”

“So do you think I look cute pika?”

He let out a sigh.

“Yes I think you look cute..”

You gave him a questioning look.

“Ok maybe more than just a little cute. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

You smiled and face planted into his chest.

“You're enjoying this a little too much. Im at the end of my rope here..”

“Then get more rope.”

“That's not how it works baby… ok you better get off me, before.. Before…”

“You get the horny disease!”

Hapilt chiming in giving him kisses.

DING DONG

The doorbell went off.

“God dammit, I forgot leorio was coming.” 

He picked you up and put you on his side getting up to get the door. You got up and tagged along by his sleeve. Opening up the door there was Leorio.

“Hello leorio!” you piped up from behind kurapika as they were talking.

“Its Mr.Leorio to you y/n!” joking around and kurapika giving him a look saying. You are so fucking cheesy and you letting out a laugh.