Ch.12: Mamoru Clan.

Start from the beginning

Jiro nods “Let’s go to the conference room, we have to think on a plan”

They look at her one last time before exiting the room and closing the door behind them.

As soon as they leave her room, (Y/n) opens her eyes.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

“That kid… Suzuki Chizuru” Jiro speaks “If we don’t find her soon the pumpkin will lose all her sanity and may become as bloodthirsty as my father” he gets nervous at the thought.

Souji nods “She trust that kid as much as her father trusted me an Toshizou when we were little” he re-reads the note.

Toshizou looks over Souji's shoulder and notices that the note was ripped in two, with the second part missing.

“Yeah, it bothers me too” Souji says while tracing his finger on the ripped part of the paper “They didn’t even have the decency to leave a decent note”

“It doesn’t makes sense” Toshizou says “Why would they send a note saying that they have Suzuki without asking anything in exchange?”

“Because they want to make a point?” Jiro shrugs “Maybe they want to show her the power that they have”

“Or maybe they did write what they wanted from us” Souji looks at the ripped part, he looks up at Toshizou that had the same shocked expression on his face and then quickly, they run out of the conference room to her bedroom.

Opening the door, they see her bed, but they don't see her. When Jiro finally reaches them and sees the empty bed, he curses under his breath and runs to the dojo where they kept their weapons and notices that Onimaru and another weapon was missing.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck” he mutters and turns around to see the other two looking at the empty space on the wall “Souji try to track her down, Toshizou look over the area and see if you can find her, maybe she isn’t that far”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) stands in front of the old factory with a dark look on her eyes, she checks the  other half of the note one last time to make sure that she was in the right place.

Looking up, she sees a Mamoru waving at her from inside and then walking back into the factory. With a glare on her eyes, she enters into the dark place as the lights turn on.

“Welcome to your end, Hanamura” Mamoru speaks cheerfully from upstairs “I’m glad that you accepted my invitation”

“Where is she?” (Y/n) immediately asks.

Mamoru frowns “Aren’t you going to give me a chance to make a little speech?”

“I’m only here for one reason and depending on how satisfied I am it’ll determined how I am going to kill you”

Mamoru rolls his eyes and looks at her side “The green door”

(Y/n) looks at the door and walks towards it.

Opening the door, she sees Chizuru tied up on the ground with tears on her cheeks. (Y/n) closes the door behind her and quickly rushes to her side.

“Chizuru…” she speaks taking off the blindfold making the girl look at her as more tears fall down from her cheeks “Sorry for making you wait”

(Y/n) unties her as Chizuru takes the cloth from her mouth and hugs her tight.

“O-Onee-sama, onee-sama” she sobs.