𝗧𝗪𝗢. new roomate.

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘.

𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗛

𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗛. "Finally! A little longer and I don't think he would've made it."

Taking the kit from the bunny, she starts to clean out the wound, avoiding an infection. After a few hours, Fee was back home, the man resting in her bed with his now bandaged and taken care of wound.

Her cottage was made of wood, with slightly pink tinted windows, and a porch that had an overhead cover to block from the rain and on sunny days she could sit on the hammock she had and take some naps or read.

Every now and then the girl would explore, make some new animal friends and find to villages to befriend and trade with. Trading was easy for her, with her large emerald stash she had collected for years and years. "Swiver, do you think I'll ever get out of this place." Animals were her usual company in her simple life, no visitors from the outside, no one came to her, she always went to them.

Crashing from her bedroom broke her train of thought. She rushes to the room at the back of the cottage, which wasn't far, the cottage only had three rooms, the chilling place, with her couch, bookshelf, map, chests, and other things. Then there was the kitchen which connected to the bathroom, she didn't use the kitchen much, so point if she didn't eat meat, vegetarian things.

Then there was her bedroom, which had a single bed, dyed light purple, with a few chests that contained her clothing, shoes, and weapons. Also some other necessities. On the floor of her room now lay the man from earlier, holding his side.

"Sir! You shouldn't do that, you still need to heal!" She says, grabbing him and helping him back on the bed, at least she tried, but he pushes her away.

"Who are you.." he asks her, leaning against the wall.

"I'm Fee. This is my house and I found you wounded on the shore inside of a boat." She tells him, slowly creeping forwards. The man does not take notice to this until she is standing right in front of him. She reaches out and removes his hand from his wound, "You reopened the wound idiot."

She sat him back on the bed, and this time he didn't stop her because of the bleeding which had started.

Fee starts to mumble under her breath, resting her hand on the wound and the wound starts to heal until it's gone. She gasps and pants softly, "I've never used so much magic on a wound, plus I've never healed a human before."

"I'm not human."

"Close enough."

"Why were you laying in that boat when I found you, and with a piglin arrow sticking from your side?"  She asks him, sitting on the bed beside him and motioning for him to lay down.

"I..ran away from home. And I went through the nether to do that, forgot gold armor and got attacked." He says, Fee nodding along, deciding to not ask for why he ran away from home, respecting his privacy. "Do you have anywhere to stay?" She asks, and he shakes his head.

"Okay..just rest and we'll talk later." Then she leaves the room.

A cat comes up to her, meowing softly while seemingly glaring at the girl. "Yes i did just let a stranger into my house."

"His name? Oh my god I don't know his name."