my game, my rules, my pleasure

Začít od začátku

Miranda shrugged her shoulders as she ate her French toast, turkey bacon and eggs. Ben smiled walking over to her and moved her food out of the way then sat on the table in front of her.

"I will eat that if you don't move and give me my food back. I didn't make any sausage, but I'll definitely add it now", she said looking in between his legs.

"Aww baby you're so cute when you're trying to be mean", he laughed then kissed her forehead. "I love you!"

"No you don't", she frowned turning up her nose and he kissed it. "Just be prepared for later since you want to play so much."

"What else could you possibly do to me baby?", Ben said as he reached back and ate some of her French toast.

"You'll see!"

Miranda got up and went into the living room and put on a movie. She got up under the throw blanket and eventually fell asleep. Ben finished her breakfast and then cleaned the kitchen and made lasagna for dinner tonight while Miranda got her rest.

By the time she woke up Ben was finished and the kitchen was spotless again. She got up and went into the bedroom seeing Ben sleep laying straight across the bed in his boxers only.

Miranda smiled and took all of her clothes off and laid directly on top of his body with her bare breast pressed flat against his back. She laid there hugging him and holding her legs tight around his waist until he woke up.

"Miranda baby?"

"Yes Benjamin!"

"Are you laying completely naked on me?"

"Maybe", she said then kissing his back and around his shoulders. "Come on get up. We need a new scenery for this level."

Ben exhaled and turned then over pinning her down with his body now. "Then let's go", he said picking her up as she wrapped her legs around his body.

They went into the living room and Miranda told him to put her down and sit on the couch. "Don't move", she said going back into their room getting her toys.

Miranda placed everything down on the coffee table with a pillowcase over it.

"Miranda baby you have to stop bending over like this", he groaned as he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her ass until he got to her opening and she moaned moving forward almost falling onto the table.

"Ima have to take kissing away from you", she said turning around to straddle his waist.

"Noooooo baby it's all I have."

"So the first part of this game I need you to pick top or bottom", she said while rubbing his lips with her finger.

And he moaned out top. "Hmmm okay", she said getting up. "Flavor or scent?"

"Flavor!"

"In or out?"

"In or out what?"

"Just pick", Miranda said smirking.

"Out."

"Dammmnnn too bad."

"Dammmnnn too bad what?", Ben asked.

Miranda ignored him and went into the kitchen getting the Ghirardelli Carmel out of the fridge. "Now am I going to have to tie you back up to a chair Ben?"

Ben bit his lip, "No baby I can control myself, but please explain what I just picked."

She stood in front of him and lifted up one of her breast and started pouring the carmel on her breast and nipple. "Well you picked top, so", she straddled him. "My breast, then you picked flavor so you get carmel...now you may lick and suck", she said moving closer to his lips and he started sucking the carmel off causing Miranda to grind and moan.

"Mmmmm baby", he said licking his lips. "I think I get the game now."

"Hmmm don't get to cocky..... Top or bottom?", she said getting up.

"Top."

"Flavor or scent?"

"Scent", and Miranda laughed. "Okay baby."

"In or-..."

"In!!!", Ben said excited saying it before Miranda could finish and she laughed even more.

"What's so funny baby?", he asked as she went into the kitchen again getting the hot fudge chocolate syrup out of the fridge.

Miranda came back and told Ben to get up so she could lay down on the couch. She spread her legs and poured the hot fudge chocolate syrup on her inner thighs all the way up to centimeters away from her lips.

"Miranda I said top and-."

"And the second round is the opposite of what you pick... Soooooo bottom my thighs instead of my breast, flavor hot fudge instead of my scent and your tongue can only go around my pussy, but not in. Can you handle that baby?", she said smiling while moving her hips.

Ben groaned and got down in between her thighs, but stopped because his penis was rock hard and in the way. "Miranda you're not playing fair....how was I suppose to know-.."

"Shhhh baby and just lick."

Ben caressed her thighs with his tongue all the way up to her opening and moaned against her upper inner thigh. Miranda was so wet by the time he got to her lips and it was taking everything in him not to lick in between her slit. As her center throbbed she moaned out his name and as he was just about to stroke her opening and she closed her legs getting up.

Miranda was panting and Ben was hungry for her.

"Bottom, in, flavor and scent ", Ben said out loud quickly. "This round is back to normal right?"

Miranda smiled. "Yup except for one thing baby."

"What's that?"

"It's you!", she said as she licked his penis through his boxers and grabbed it. "And you can only pick one scent of flavor."

"Scent!"

She then pulled out his penis licking it and drizzling carmel and hot fudge on it. She sucked the tip hard and fast until he was almost about to explode and then she stopped leaving him panting and out of breath.

"I said scent Miranda", he moaned.

"I know!", she moaned as she got on top of him and slowly let him enter her inch by inch until he was fully in expanding her pulsating walls.

She rode him up and down and in a circular motion then only the tip until he started squeezing her sides damn near about to cum. She wrapped her arms around him, "Oh baby Ben you taste so good", she moaned licking on his neck as she sped up faster. "Ooh baby I'm about to cum", she yelled out in pleasure riding faster until her thighs shook and she laid her body against his flat chest and out of breath while still scratching at his back and neck. "Your bottom in me and I got to inhale your scent while I cilmaxed", she said as she licked his lips and got off and walked away towards the bedroom.

"Miranda?", Ben barely got out. "What about me baby you can't just leave us here like this."

"Payback Benjamin from last night", Miranda yelled laughing and shut the room door and went into the bathroom cutting on the shower.

"That's it game over baby!", Ben said getting up.