my game, my rules, my pleasure

Miranda was so nervous in a good way through the rest of the night. Everytime Ben went by she thought he was going to fuck her up against a wall or something, so she kept trying to prepare herself.

She couldn't believe he was actually not touching her at all well at least until they laid down for bed.

After they ate and showered Miranda lotioned her body down as Ben watched her every move. It was making her so wet and he knew what it was doing to her. After she got into bed underneath the covers Ben got in after her and laid on his back not touching her and it was driving Miranda insane.

Miranda was becoming sexually frustrated already and it was even his turn to get her back yet. She blew out her breath and turned on her side. At this point she didn't care what she told him not to do because she wanted him to do everything and then some to her.

Ben finally scooted in closer spooning her nuzzling his face into her neck and he felt her completely relax. He loved the feeling it gave him when her body was at peace because he was near. "I love you Miranda", he moaned against her neck before kissing it slowly and softly.

Ben kept kissing her around her neck until she turned over on her back looking up at him. She bit her lip as her thighs separated feeling how wet she was. "You said only cuddling, hugs and kisses, but you never said where my kisses can go", he said as he kissed down her body in between each word heating up her body from the outside in.

"Spread your legs baby since technically I can't touch you."

Miranda started shaking longing for his touch even though she knew he was never going to touch her just to drive her even more insane.

"Beennnnn it's not even your turn yet and you're already cheating and not playing faaaiirrrrrrr", she whined then moaned as she felt his lips kiss her wet clit over and over.

Miranda looked down as he pulled his lips away from her clit seeing her juices dripping from his lips and she almost lost it, by thrusting her hips up near his face.

"Aht Aht, only cuddles, hugs and kisses", he said before going back to only kissing her clit.

Miranda moaned out closing her eyes and thighs shaking as he started to kiss harder as her clit became engorged to its fullest.

"Bennnnnjaammmiinn please just suck on it... baby just suck please", she moaned out begging to feel his tongue, but he kept kissing harder and harder.

Miranda gripped the sheets tight with both hands on each side, "Benjamin Warren please I'm about to cummmmm", she yelled out in pleasure and he immediately stopped and licked his lips and laid down turning over in bed the opposite way and went to bed.

Miranda was fucking livid and panting. "Benjamin! Benjamin? I know you're lying right....please Benjamin this isn't funny", she moaned kicking him in the back of his leg and he smirked as he drifted off to sleep.

Miranda was so on edge that she twisted her thighs back and forth so much that she ended up making herself cum and she reached over scratching and grabbing at Ben's back as she orgasmed. It wasn't as good as she wanted it to be and plus it only made her hornier and more sexually frustrated.

The next morning Miranda got up and made breakfast. "Mmmmm baby it smells good in here", Ben said walking into the kitchen wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her from behind. "Good Morning my love."

"Good Morning Ben", Miranda said taking her plate and going to sit at the table. "Baby you can't be mad at something you started", he said trying to hold back his laugh.

"Whatever Ben!"

Ben looked over at the stove and then into the microwave. "Bae where is the rest of the food?"