𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖.. 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 14, 2016

Start from the beginning

They stayed like that the remaining twenty minutes before Gun got up and told Off he was going to shower. Once Gun was in the bathroom and Off heard the water turn on he grabbed his phone and checked how his tweet was doing.

It was already close to a million likes. His replies were filled with people talking about what his tweet meant. Off couldn't help but read some of the replies even though he knew it wasn't a good idea. He immediately noticed the hate tweets against Gun. He couldn't understand how these people claimed to be his fans and hate on one of the people he loves the most.

Off didn't know what to do anymore when it came to his fans who hate Gun. He didn't understand it. How could people hate Gun and go as far as wishing him harm? And it has only gotten worse the past couple of months.

Off could hear Gun singing as he showered and sighed. He didn't want anything to ruin the happy mood they'd been in these last two months. But he also knew eventually he would have to return to accepting projects and that would lead to spending less time with Gun and more time away from home. Trouble always seemed to arrive when he was away from home.

Off knew his friends were there for them and had proved that many times by being there for them when they had a fight or there was a misunderstanding. But Off also knew his friends were worried about Gun's mental health and his well-being. Off knew Gun struggled with being in the spotlight because of him and the amount of attention everything he does gets. It's obvious Gun doesn't like the attention and he can't go on social media without seeing the hate he receives. He rarely tweets and he only made an Instagram because Mook and Jane told him it might be a good place to post about his baking.

Off also knew Gun was having a hard time deciding what to do after graduation. He was majoring in communications but what he really loved was baking and everyone close to him knew that. At one point a few years back before all the stress of being in the spotlight really hit, Gun had talked about applying for culinary schools abroad and maybe focusing on the baking side of the major. Of course that has all changed in recent years due to various reasons. Off knew Gun didn't want to leave his mother and sister alone, there was also the fact he couldn't afford going to school abroad unless he got a scholarship, and Gun was scared of being alone in a new place away from his friends and family. Gun had stopped talking about his dream of opening a bakery and started talking about just finding a good job so he could help his mother with the bills and pay for Pim's school tuition. Of course Off has offered to help Gun and his family out but Gun has denied the help every single time. They had even fought about it a couple of times.

"Papi what are you doing still in bed?" Gun asked when he came out of the bathroom and saw Off still sitting in the same position he'd been in when he'd gone in to shower. "Weren't you the one saying we have a lot to do today?"

Gun noticed the worry lines on Off's forehead and walked over and smoothed them out with his finger before giving him a kiss on the forehead. He felt Off relax and smiled when Off turned and wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him close.

"Morning kiss." Off said trying to pull Gun down to give him a kiss.

Gun wrinkled his nose and tried pulling away.

"You haven't brushed your teeth." Gun whined as Off continued trying to get a kiss.

"Just one." Off pouted.