Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

𝗛𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗸𝗮 POV

I watched as the girl skated away, finding her new 'toys' in the large crowd. 

❝So what do you think about (N/N) Illumi?~❞

I turned around, waiting for Gittarackur's response. 

❝She has an interesting aura around her❞ "There was a hint of curiosity in his emotionless voice, I wonder if she got any stronger since our last time spar~"

❝She will be a perfect wife for Kill-❞

❝OH HELL NO YOU LITTLE SHIT!! (Y/N) IS STILL A PRECIOUS CHILD, MY TOY!! I WILL KICK YOUR EMOTIONLESS ASS IF DARE TO TAKE HER AWAY!!❞ I whisper-yelled at the emotionless ass-hole, trying to control my anger and my voice down before slapping him.

❝She is my fruit, my unripe fruit. I am not done playing around here yet so don't put your fucking hand on her.❞ And with that being said, it got real quiet. "I swear to god, this bitch is gonna piss me off so fucking much. . ."

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

❝Where were you (Y/N)-san?❞ Gon asked as the female skated closer. ❝Sorry if I worried you, I was exploring the place.❞ Killua sighed as the girl gave a shrug. 

❝Do you guys wanna race up the stairs, I'm really bored❞

❝Sure! The loser has to pay for dinner!❞

The two boys start running upwards, but they soon slowed down when they noticed the s m o l  female was not with them. 

❝HEY, (Y/N)-san are you not coming?❞ The girl shook her head, ❝I think I will pass on this one. I've got my own food anyway.❞

The boys looked deeply disappointed and sigh, ❝Please (Y/N)-san❞ Gon looked at the girl with puppy eyes.

❝You're lucky we are friends.❞ The child sighed, picked up her skateboard, and headed towards the boys who were at the stairs. 

The three ran up the stairs, ❝Hi hi Kurapika- san and Leorio- san❞ Kurapika turned around, hearing his name being called out by a certain female. ❝Hello to you too (Y/N)❞

Kurapika suddenly remembered that Leorio was shirtless, he turns to him prepared to tell him to put his shirt back and suddenly a soft voice spoke up. ❝It's fine Kurapika- san, he is sweating very badly and it's not the first time I've seen someone being so disgusting out in the public.❞

The kurta felt his face burn up a bit, embarrassed that the young girl read him like an open book. While Kurapika tries to explain to the young girl it is still not appropriate for a female having to see this, Leorio stares into the back of Kurapika's head and into his soul with disappointment and betrayal. 

❝We are going now, see you later old man,❞ Killua said, smirking and ran ahead of the group.

❝SHUT UP, KID!! I'm a teenager just like you!!❞ 

It was shocking news to the four that were with him, a tall man with a suit stating himself as a teenager is not something they hear every day.

❝Ara ara~ What a joke, there's no way you are a teenager. Right?-❞ (Y/N) asked, turning to the others. They all stare at each other, not knowing what to say. ❝Right?❞

Killua spoke up, breaking the weird silence ❝uh- well anyways Gon and strawberry, let's go❞ He grabs the two and ran.

"What in the Kentucky fried chicken!? Did he call me strawberry, I'm like 99999.99% sure I do not look like a giant walking strawberry."  (Y/N) thought, trying to understand why Killua called her a strawberry. 

❝AHH (Y/N)!! Your head is leaking smoke!!❞

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

❝So why did you guys want to become hunters?❞ The sliver hair boy asked as the three ran up the stairs.

❝Well, my dad is a hunter and I want to be just like him.❞ (Y/N) stared at Gon and his bright pure smile, "I should have brought my sunglasses, if only I knew there was another sun." 

❝What kind of hunter was he?❞ The curious girl asked. 

❝I don't know❞
❝You're really weird Gon❞

The three kept running upwards when someone from the crowd called out ❝There! The exit!❞ 

The children ran faster, running past the examiner himself. ❝I WIN❞ The two boys screamed while the female in front of them looked at the two confusingly. 

❝What do you mean, I got here before the both of you.-❞

They jumped, surprised to see the girl in front. ❝When did you get here (Y/N)- san?❞ 

❝I was beside you the whole time Gon- kun~❞ (Y/N) tilted her head, confused at what Gon just said. ❝Well anyways, who won examiner- san❞ 

❝I wasn't paying much attention, but I am pretty sure that the girl got here 1.5 seconds faster than the two of you.❞

Gon puffed his cheek <like the adorable child he is>, ❝Dang it! I was so close to beating you two.❞

❝HAh?! I was going easy on you! There's no way you can have won if  I was at my full speed!!❞

(Y/N) stand there by the side, listening as the boys argued. "I don't recall people being this loud and annoying, interacting with humans is sure tiring." 

______________________

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if I'm going too slow with the updates, been busy with school and life. I will try to write more and update weekly. Remember to drink your water, eat your food, and get your sleep. Have a good morning / afternoon / evening / night.

-Zuki out-