One Direction Infection (Gotta Be You)

>>GOTTA BE YOU<<

-Niall's POV-

We finally got in X FACTOR yay! but I was still worried though. about Kyra.. I just miss her and she's my everything. I sent her some messages but I never got a reply from her. I miss her so much............. It was my turn to talk and I was a bit sad cause I was thinking about Kyra again. I tried to hide the sadness but I just cant. 

"I just want to thank you to all our fans out there!I love you all" I said while hiding the sad expression. I hope they didn't notice it. I said to myself.

We decided to go to our flat since we have to take a rest .. We went to the car.. The car ried was silent.. then Harry cleared his throat and said..

"Niall mate, what's wrong?" Harry said. Damn it. they noticed..

"What are you talking about?" I lied.

'C'mon Niall! we know you lad! We know you have a problem.. you can trust us lad." Louis said. 

"Uhhhh.....It's about- It's about- Uhhh." I took a deep breath.

"Spit it out Niall!" Louis said. 

"well It's about my girlfriend..err...ex-girlfriend" I sad trailing off.

"So?" Liam asked. 

"Listen. she didn't broke up with me because we had a fight. It's because of her parents. They think I'm not too good for her. And then they let her date another guy. she loves me as much as I love her. We still love each other though. We just don't show it. She talks to me when we ave classes together. But when Mark is around we act ike we hate each other. or she acts that way. until one day I saw her with her boyfriend. she doesn't love him m'kay? she's just lying. So I saw her with Mark. walking home in the rain. I wanted to approach her but Mark got to her first. He shared an umbrella with her. of course she accepted it. I was so jealous that I wanted t beat him up. but then she looked at her back nd she saw me. I guessed she saw my facial expression cause I saw her face and she looks like she wanted to say sorry. That day I got a text from her explaining what happend and yes, I accepted her apology. It's not her fault. I was nearly watching T.V. until I wanted to vomit. I had headache. And I was so HOT. I went to bed and took my phone from my pants. I composed a message for Kyra saying that I was sick as hell. when I was about to send the message I had noticed  send it to a wrong person. Kiara an X FACTOR auditionee that I got to be friends with. I decided not to tell her it was wrong send since I was so sick I copy pasted the messages that I send to her then passed it on to Kyra. She texted back and said "I'M COMING OVER" Iwas so sick that I didn't got to reply to her message. After 5 minutes I saw someone walked in my room. It wasn't Kyra. and It wasn't my maid. It was Kiara. I was shocked to bits. She said she got my message. I told her it was wrong send. But she ddn't mind. She insisted to take care of me. I didn't say no cause as I said. I was sic as hell. Then suddenly she leaned closer to me. She kissed me hard. I was shocked at the moment I didn't move.Then I started kissing her back until I heard the maid say "you should go in" Then I saw Kyra running outside. even though I was feeling dizzy I chased her. I told her "it was nothing" But she kept running. The heat through my body was over flowing I can't control it. I fell on the ground with only my boxers on. The next time I knew I was in the hospital. I kept sending texts to Kyra but she never replied to one of my texts. then here I am in the judges house with you guys."

"Booooomer!! that's rough lad!" Zayn said.

"So, Kiara did all this huh? that bitch? she tried to flirt with me too! gladly Danielle confronted her." Liam said.

"So what should we do now?" Harry said.

"I don't know man! I want her back!" I said. 

Then Louis jumped of and started singing.. 

*HE WANTS HER BACK HE WANTS HER BACK HE WANTS HER WANTS HER BACK UGH!*

We all laughed at his silliness. But I was serious when I said I want her back...I want my Princess back.. 

~the next day~

"NIALL! NIALL! WAKE UP!" 

a voice shouted in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Louis on top of me. I looked at the watch and it was 11am.

"Lou! It's stilll 11am and your already killing me!" I said while sitting down and rubbing my eyes so that I could get use to the light. 

"Harry has a plan to get you Princess back." He said looking very much excited.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Uh-huh! so get up smarty pants! We'll be waiting for you downstairs!" He said while going out of the room.

"GIVE ME 10  MINUTES LAD!" I shouted. 

"OK! BUT HURRY UP! " Louis shouted back.

I took  quick shower and put on some lose pants and a sleeve less top. the usual attira I said to myslelf. I went downstairs and I saw the boys already eating.

"Oh hey Niall! We we're just going to tell you about 'THE PLAN'" Liam said.

I sat next to Zayn then he passed a bowl of cereal to me. I pushed the bowl back to him and said. "not the time for eating." I saw four jaws dropped open. 'WHAT?!" I asked them.

"That's the first time you refused food Niall!" Liam said a bit of shocked expression in his face.

"You really want her back, do you lad?" Zayn asked. 

"MORE THAN ANYTHING!" I answered.

"WOW! we should really get Niall her Princess back!" Louis said.

"I looked at him and nodded for agreemet.

"So, This is our plan!" Harry said.

____________________________________________________________________________

 sorry SHORT chapter :'(

WILL THEIR PLAN WORK?............ OR WILL IT FAIL?..................

WOULD NIALL FINALLY GET HIS PRINCESS?

 FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!

sorry if I made some unknown names... ;>

kik: iammekyra..

message me :)