Chapter 1

Hey, it has been a while since we last talk, while let me fill you in about what had happened with me and the family. Mako and Azula are still happily marry with their 3-year-old son name Sam and are thinking about having another one. Bolin and Opal are finally married and just find out they are having a baby girl. Kuvira and Bj had a baby boy name Kris who is about to turn 2 and half. Our fathers are great and still in business together. As far as our mothers well, they are good and decide to open a small day care because they just love the babies and plus its hard to even get our children back from them most of the time.

Oh, and there is my beautiful wife Asami and princess Katara who also will be turn 3 in a few days. To say she is spoil is an understatement. Business at Future Industry is great, and we have more time to spend with Katara, while we call her Tara for short. While that pretty much what have been going on, I am currently on my way home to spend time with my girls.

***Korren and Asami Home***

Korren had just pull up to the house when he notices that this mother and mother-in-law was walking out the house.

Korren: Good even ladies

Senna: Hi little wave

Yasuko: Hello

Korren: What are you two doing here

Senna: Come to see our grandchild

Korren: you just seen her this morning

Yasuko: Your point is what

Korren: Nothing, ladies as good as it is to see you may I go see my queen and princess

Senna: Of course, love you

Yasuko: See you wave

Korren: Love you to mom and see you beautiful ladies later

With that Korren hug them bye and walk into the house. As soon as the door shut Korren heard Tara laughing and Asami talking to her. He walks into the living room and was met with the sight of his wife playing with his daughter.

Korren: Daddy home

Katara: Daddy

Korren: There is my princess, now where my hugs and kiss

Katara walk up to Korren and he pick her up and start kiss her on the face while she laughs and smile. Then he looks at Asami and said is my queen going to greet me to. Asami got up and hug and kiss Korren.

Korren: How was your day love

Asami: it was long specially with this one (poking Tara in the stomach)

Korren: (smile) what did yal do today (walking towards Tara play pin to put her in)

Asami: While we had to take two baths, play hide, and seek with my paperwork and then our mothers came over and someone decides she did not want to listen to mommy any more

Korren: so busy day I see, come here my love (open his arms for her)

Asami walk over to Korren and just cuddle into him for a few moments and then they sat down and watch Tara play with her toys.

Korren: Why not have a spa day with the girls and my and the guys have a daddy day with the kids.

Asami: I would love that, and I am sure your child (pointing at Tara) would love to see her friends again and spend the day with her daddy

Korren: You act like she a daddy girl

Asami: Because she is a daddy girl

Korren: While how about you be daddy girl tonight (smirking)