Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Tyler’s P.O.V.

After running home I went straight to my bathroom to relieve my hard on.

Oh how I hate being in heat. Then I thought about tomorrow and how I would be able to mark him as mine. I fell asleep with that thought in my mind.

I woke up and got dressed. I had my breakfast and ran straight to my mates house. I got there to find Alli and Scott looking at a note.

When they saw me they said “Kurt has been kidnapped.” and handed me the note. The note said he was fine and you would find him at a warehouse.

I went to the warehouse and caught my mates scent. I went in and what I saw there was amazing. In the middle of the warehouse I saw a bed with Kurt in the middle of it. I immediately caught on to what he was doing.

I ran over to the bed and jumped onto Kurt. I started kissing him whilst my hand started taking off his clothes and his mine. When we took our boxers off and our erections touched we both moaned. I put three of my fingers in his mouth and he started sucking them. When I thought they were wet enough I put them down at his entrance I pressed one finger and waited for him to adjust then I added a second finger and started scissoring him then I added a third one. When I thought he was prepared enough I pulled my fingers out

I positioned myself at his entrance and pushed in. I waited for him to adjust and then I started thrusting and jerking him off when we were both close to our release I bent down and marked him whilst he marked me and we both exploded. I pulled out and cuddled up to him.

I heard him whisper “I love you.” My heart skipped a beat  and I replied “I love you so much I can’t live without you.” Then we both fell asleep..