I Can't Live Without You (boyxboy)

Chapter 1.

Kurt’s P.O.V.

“Wake up Kurt there is a hot guy downstairs waiting to meet you!”

With those words I shot up and bumped heads with Allison my cousin. I asked her what was on my mind, “Who is he and is he gay?” “He is Tyler the pack’s Alpha and I don’t know if he is gay or not he keeps that close to his chest. I will go and let you get ready. Okay.”

After Alli left I hopped out of bed and straight into the shower. Oh I better introduce myself. I am Kurt Benson and I am a werewolf. I am also gay. I came out to my parents a few weeks ago they kicked me out not that I cared about it I didn’t like them. Well I have brown that hangs in front of my blue eyes. I am 17 I am turning 18 tomorrow.

For werewolves we shift when we are 16 and find our mates when we are 18. So I will find my mate tomorrow. We re faithful until we find our mates and then we are faithful to our mates. So that means all unmated wolfs haven’t had a kiss unless it was forced and are virgins.

I got out a pair of jeans and figure hugging t-shirt and put them on and looked in the mirror. My t-shirt clung to my muscles. Yeah I’m built.

Seeing that I looked good enough I went downstairs to meet Tyler our Alpha. I wonder what he wants with me?