Explanation, Sorry.

Hello everyone! Good evening oh i guess I'll say to all of you Good Morning! Yes it's morning already time check 1:22 am April 25,2021.

So you as a reader asking or wondering why i did this explanation(s) about my story and myself also.

First i want to apologise to all of the readers that read my previous published story and that is titled "Chapter 6: Friends" and i want to say sorry because i myself published that Chapter, that Chapter is a Draft of mine and it's accidentally published because that time I'm so dizzy because of my modules and projects.

That Chapter is now totally unpublished.

The reason(s) why i unpublished that Chapter is because that was my Plot to my story, you know Drafts to get some ideas and to not forget the plot.

And unfortunately i published my plot of my story. A big big big SORRY to the readers that read my story though I'm not kinda famous but i still sorry for the 14 person who read that Chapter.

Again I'm so SORRY.

I will update tommorow and that is Chapter 6 hihi then I'll update always once a week or it depends on my schedules.

Thankyou everyone for supporting me even I'm a new writer.

iloveyou all! stay safe everyone!!