Chapter 5: The Dare

Nanon's POV:

I went to the school with my brother Frank. He's the driver and I am in the passenger seat then,"Hey little brother,did you do what we talk about?"Frank said."About what?"I said as I browsed Instagram.

"You already forgot?HAHAHA i will tell P'Pluem that you forgot"He said while laughing"asshole,i know what we are talking about i don't forget about Chimon i just want to clarify what it is. Is it about Chimon or Drake?''I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You brat!why is drake are on topic!?"he shout and look at me."Fucking asshole look at the road,are trying to commit suicide?if you're trying don't do that with me i want to live longer!" I shouted.

"Too noisy"he smirk while i roll my eyes again."About Chimon, he's happy to be my friend, I don't know why,did he have a friend?"i said"Don't ask me stupid, instead ask him."he said while laughing.

"I'm doing this because i want you and P' to forgive me, don't make some scenario on your brain stupid."i said while looking at the window."Try to be with him.No I'm wrong,try to be with him as a friend,i think he don't have a friend in this school

and i see that he is always being bullied by your classmates including you and other students, it's hard to be alone always, it's hard to be a target of bullies so please stop bullying Chimon."he said in a serious tone.

"Great words from the philosopher."i said as i laugh a little bit."Be serious Nanon.it's true what I'm saying."he said"ok ok,I will try just give me some time to think."i said"ok don't broke my trust little brother." he said.

-at the school-

I quickly get inside the room because I know that the professor will arrive soon. I know that I can be late or be early but I don't want to be rude to my professor.

"Good Morning Non!"Chimon said to me with a warm smile. And my heart beat so fast while he's smiling so i look on the front and say"Goodmorning."without looking at him to hide my already red as tomato face.

After the classes of the afternoon are over we go straight to the cafeteria with Ohm and Ssing to eat.Yes we're classmates with Ohm and Ssing.But before I sit on our usual spot, Ohm spoke.

"Ohoooo Mr.Vihokratana is so friendly naaaa HAHAHAHA.""So you're friend of that Chimon?"ask Ssing"I don't think so because my brothers force me to be friend with Chimon to them forgive me to what i did."i said.

"So you and that foggot Chimon is not friend?"ask Ssing."Apparently Yes, we're not."i said while looking at my food."Guys i have a dare for Nanon!"Ohm said"What is that?"Ssing said."Wait for the other members of our gang"he said while glaring at me sarcastically.

A couple of minutes ago Jane and Prim and also her veggie gang arrived."Hello baby"Prim said i look up to see her face and i also startled when she sit on my lap and kiss me on my lips."You don't miss me baby?"she said."No i miss you" i said.

Then Ohm stand up and say"Where is Love?i thought she's one of your veggie gang?""Pshhhh forget about her she is toxic."Prim said "Why what happen?"ohm said"She said she don't want to be friends with me with Pring with View so i remove her from the gang."Prim said.

"Awww ok i see.By the way I have news for everyone,I have a dare for Nanon HAHAHA"Ohm said"So what is the dare Ohm? I'm excited"Jane said"The dare is make Chimon fall inlove to you and after of a couple of months break him up and make fun of him"Ohm said"What is the prize?"Ssing said"Just have fun HAHAH don't have a prize because i know Nanon can buy all he want."Ohm said.

"I agree"He said I know y'all thinking why I agree . That's because I don't want to be like a joke in front of my friends just because of Chimon, though I promise to my brother that I will be friends with Chimon.I will do this without knowing my brothers.

"Starting now you need to be close on Chimon ok?"Ohm said.I nod on what he say.We eat our lunch and headed on our room.Me,ohm,Ssing are in the same room.We bid our goodbyes on girls on the hallway and go inside in the room and i saw Chimon sitting on his usual spot while smiling at me.

_____

Hello everyone this chapter is kinda short again, I'm sorry for updating so late because i have so many school works i'm so stress HAHHAHA.

Stay safe everyone.Ilovey'all!