11.

After having a nice dinner, Saint boys, like the gentlemen they are, dropped me at my door.

After that dinner whenever I'm free I'm asked out by either father or son to have dinner with them.

Sometimes I make something for them, sometimes Enzo brings us take out, sometimes we go out.

P.S- We have never been to Mystic Grills again.

P.P.S- I'm kinda sure that Trevor made sure that we don't have to.

That kid might be just 6 years old but he is more smart than some disappointing adults I happen to know.

At all these dinners together I saw Enzo open up more and more. His smiles aren't rare anymore. Plus I've seen him laughing too, twice. If he's going for grocery shopping, he stops by and asks me if I want anything from the store.

Taking care of others is integral part of his character. Like,

"It's cold outside, it would be better if put on a scarf son"

"You might slip in these shoes aren't green ones more suitable?"

"You had pizza yesterday buddy if you eat it again today, your stomach would be in big problem"

Even to 6 year old, he doesn't orders. He explains or suggests.
And that's so cute.

I don't know what would have Enzo been, without a son to care about? I'm curious about it.

I think I might be falling for Enzo.

"Dr Bonnet your next patient is here"

I was broken out of my riverie by my assistant. Crotch is a 29 year old Nurse/Assistant who has worked with me for five years now.

No, No. His real name is not Crotch but Kai, lets just say he got his name because he was a little weird before he came here. (he's still kinda weird) Crotch looks at me for a second and then asks,

"Hey Doc, Are you okay? Do you want me to get you a coffee?"

"I'm fine", I answer lamely.

       "Really? You don't look fine to me. You look deep in some troublesome thoughts. Is it your ex? Is he giving you hard time?", he questions.

"Crotch I'm fine. It's nothing. And Jeremy has not contacted even once since I moved out", I assure him.

       "Then why do you look like a Juliet waiting at window for his Romeo?"

"It's just..... forget it. We'll talk later. Send the patient in"

After I was done for the day, Crotch got us both drinks. And made me talk. I didn't have any options but to comply.

It was one hell of talk. I just poured myself out.

"And you know the worst part Crotch?"

"No, pleaaaaase tell me"

This dramatic ass.

"I think I'm friend zoned"

He doubles over with laughter.

"Are you fucking kidding me? How the fuck can you laugh right now?"

He is still laughing.

"Dude I'm serious. If you don't stop laughing, I'll do something that you'll regret!"

"And what will you do?", he asks still laughing.

"I'll tell Damon"

He sobers up quickly.

"That's a low blow, Dr. Bennet. You're no fun. That is supposed to be our secret."

Kai doesn't have family. So last Christmas when I invited him over to celebrate Christmas with all of us, he did something to Damon in his drunk haze. He later confessed it to me.

Let's just say that some things are better left unsaid.

Kai is bi. He liked me when we first met and when he met Damon, his world started rotating in totally different direction.

He thinks Damon doesn't know but Damon is pro in all these stuff, he'll never show that he knows but he knows.

"Since you're in a serious mood. Let me just get to the point."

And then he pauses.

"Kai don't be an ass. Just spit it. What do you think? Am I friend zoned?"

"Unfortunately yes. I think the guy likes you enough to be your friend but not more."

What else was I thinking? Of course Crotch is right.

"But girl, we can always change that", he says.

"What do you mean?"

"We can make him like you. Just show off some assets and stuff, you know what I mean, right?"

He wiggles his brows suggestively.

"Crotch he has a son. And we're together only when he's with us. How am I supposed to do that?"

"Good point. Then just give up."

"Fuck off"

And on that note, the door opens to reveal a seriously hot looking Damon.

What the hell is he doing here?

Damon generally wears black. I'm totally surprised to see him in his signature black jeans but light purple T-shirt.

His shoulders and abs looks fine.

I mean finnnnneeee.

He comes closer and kisses me on nose.

"Hey Bon-Bon, look who's back! Pack up now, it's date time."

"What?"

"What?", that's me and Kai at the same time.

Kai is giving me 'I'll kill you' look.

While Damon gives me an 'I'll kill for you' look!

*

*

Vote and comment!

Vote and comment!