Following The Compass

(THIRD PERSON POV)

"Huh, it seems like this compass leads through eckos village." said James. "Well, we don't know how far away it is so might as well get moving." said Squid, Ecko nods his head and they get out of the secret base. After awhile of walking they pass through eckos village, a few hills and find a cave. "That's odd." said Squid, "There's nothing but a white button and a projector here.". Out of nowhere the projector starts playing.

(just so you know it's Dan's death, I really don't wanna upload an unlisted video with me drawing all of the crap that's going on so-)

(SQUIDS POV)
...
What the hell? Who's that person near Dan? And how does Dan know him? (the mYsTerIOuS person pulls out and axe and starts slicing Dan while Dan screams, lol death go brrrr)
..I've never heard Dan scream that much in pain. (Again, this mysterious person slices Dan but WHOOPS his head is poppin' off. literally)
I-

(JAMES POV)
..It's Dan, alon-never mind there's someone there. Wait, hold on a second. How does Dan know him? (insert the same with squids POV here)
OH. WOW. THAT LOOKS. PAINFUL. (insert same thing with squids pov. Again)
...Who the hell even is that guy? I'll kill him if I see him.

(ECKOS POV)
Well uh-oh great someone just magically appeared-and apparently Dan knows him- (insert same thing with squids and James POV)
...what the hell. Dan's screams are so, painful. He's literally shouting for help. And..i couldn't help him. I couldn't sa- (insert same thing as squids and James POV aaaaaaaa)

*literally just pukes, nothing else lol-*

(THIRD PERSON POV)
James and Squid were shocked and Ecko was puking. Out of nowhere a recorder plays. "Press the button again.", "No I don't want to watch that darn thing again!" said Squid (obviously) angerly. "Press the button again." said the recorder, again. "Squid I think it's just gonna repeat itself til' you press the button again." said James. Squid sighs and presses the button. This time a secret door opens.
...

There was another room, but it wasn't empty at all

There was another room, but it wasn't empty at all. There was someone in there. But who was it?

It was Dan. But he looked different. His skin was white, he has tears, he had wings and a halo- wait. Is that his ghost version? His body had a lot of dried blood, so it had to be his ghost version. Ecko immediately wakes GhostTDM up. "Wake up! Wake up! Please!" said Ecko desperately. GhostTDM eventually woke up, he looked traumatized. GhostTDM was desperately looking for something. "Can you not talk?" asked James. GhostTDM nods as he finds a note book on a nearby table. He had written
"Run, he's coming."
Squid, James and Ecko were confused, but it was to late. Dan had lost control and someone else was controlling. GhostTDM (or is it ghostTDM?) was chasing Squid, James and Ecko. Eventually they trick 'GhostTDM' into a trap. Til' they find away to bring Dan back, 'GhostTDM' will be locked away.

Chapter 2: done
516 words