Welcome!

Nova snapped her fingers and all of a sudden a shocked Aoba Johsai was sitting in the theater's chairs.

"Where the hell are we?!" Mad dog shouted.

Everyone started to panic but then the absence of a certain person was recognized.

"Where's Oikawa?" Iwazumi asked

Everyone started freaking out even more because not only were the transported somewhere, which shouldn't even be possible in the first place, but their captain was missing.

"Please calm down!" Nova yelled. Silence ensued and all heads snapped towards the girl.

"Why are we here?" Kindaichi asked, in a slightly defensive position.

"Well, you are here to react to something. You could say, it's a secret that your captain's been keeping." The team looked shocked and were still trying to get a grip on their new situation. "Anywho, call me Nova, and let's get started shall we!" She said in a bubbly manner.

"Captain's been keeping something from us?" Yahaba asked.

"Mhm, and now you'll know." She responded, snapping her fingers to start the live footage.

It showed Oikawa looking extremely confused as his entire team just vanished right in front of his eyes. "Wtaf" He said.

Maki laughed. "Oh god, he looks so confused."

All of a sudden Oikawa winced harshly like he was in pain. He grabbed his head tightly and sunk to his knees on the ground. The apparent pain seemed to get worse as he yelped and was practically laying on the floor.

"What's going on with him?!" The team shouted, worried.

Oikawa then passed out, his eyes rolling back in his head as he went motionless. His entire being flickered before disappearing entirely.

"What the hell?!"

"Calm down, he's fine" Nova said.

It showed Oikawa opening his eyes and he was now on a stage with some other people who had just woken up as well. Atsumu, Sugawara, Kenma, Akaashi, and Semi were there as well. "Oh god, is this what I think it is?" Oikawa asked, looking like he just gave up on life.

"Does he know what's going on?" Matsun asked.

"It's gotta be" Suga replied. "Our old outfits are right there." He said, pointing at some revealing outfits. "Omg! Kawababe, we need to try them on again!" Atsumu yelled with sparkles in his eyes. "Mkay, but if we're doing that I might as well take off the makeup. Would you mind helping Tsumubabe?" Oikawa said, turning towards his friend. "Of course, Semi should come with us so that he can wash his off as well!" Semi nodded and the three boys ran off, but not before grabbing their outfits. "I suppose we should change as well." Kenma said, putting his PS4 down with a sigh.

"He wears makeup?" Iwazumi asked, one of his eyebrows quirked up in question.

"Yeah, I've never seen him with makeup. Besides, wouldn't it come off when he washes his face in the locker room?" Watari asked, confused.

The scene switched over to Atsumu helping Oikawa and Semi take the makeup off their necks. When he was finished he pulled back and you could see a scar line going around both of their throats. "Damn, this scar is ugly af" Oikawa commented, looking in the mirror. Then they all took their outfits and went to change.

"Woah woah woah. Where did he get that scar from??" Kunimi asked, eyes wide.

"Scars like that are not normal" Matsun said, voice full of worry and his eyebrows furrowed in thought.