52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~

Start from the beginning

" He deserve this... what he had done to Khushi, after this Shyam has no right to be alive..Amaya and Sheetal were mentally unstable and using their weakness as weapon, Shyam tried to destroy Arnav bhai's life.. He got his desired punishment..." Payal said while Akash nodded in agreement..

" By the way, Veer has been discharged yesterday morning and I have a talk with Kamini aunty, he is getting well... Lavanya is with them in Sheesh Mahal.." Akash informed his wife..

" How is Arunoday Uncle doing? He must be feeling more guilty?" Payal asked in anticipation..

" Humm.. Think so... I heard Arunoday uncle had come to Delhi... probably to meet with Arnav bhai and Khushi.." Akash said...

" Probably... and how is Subhadra Mallik doing?" Payal again enquire..

" She has come back from coma.. Surprisingly... She will be send back to Jail within some days.." Akash said..

" Now, please have this fruits and take some rest.." Akash said to Payal who happily took the fod plate in her hand...

***********

Same Time...

CT Hospital..

Private Cabin ..

Arunoday Mallik stands outside the cabin where Khushi is admitted... He stands there for few minutes and was about to knock, when a dietitian open the door to take food trolley with breakfast..

From the crack of the door, Arunoday Mallik watched that Arnav took the food plate while Khushi was half lying over the bed.. Advay was cuddling on Khushi... Then Arunoday's eyes filled with tears looking at How tenderly Arnav started to feed Khushi and Advay, while both of them was behaving like kids... they three are so happy together.. a perfect family...

He is a curse, he will not destroy their happiness with his presence..

" I hope you all remain happy always... Arnav... Forgive your father if possible.." Arunoday murmured while slowly dragged himself from there and went towards a cabin where police was posted outside..

It was Subhadra Mallik's cabin..

*************

Few moments Later..

Inside Subhadra Mallik's Cabin...

" What you are doing here? I don't want to see your face.." Subhadra spat making Arunoday smile sadly..

"I know maa... I just came for you... How are you maa?" Arunoday asked while Subhadra rolled her eyes..

" I am good.. How are you Arun? I have heard that Khushi got kidnapped and your son Veer was almost died to save Khushi.. Your another son Arnav became alcoholic in his wife's disappearance.." Subhadra smirk watching Arunoday's painful expression..

" Yes.. whatever you heard it's right.. But that was a bad phase of their life..and it has been gone.. Khushi and Veer have been recovering.. Veer and Lavanya patched up and My Arnav got his happiness in the form of Khushi and Advay..." Arunoday said with a small smile on his face..

" may be this is temporary... may be something big again come in their way.." Subhadra said clearly trying to instigate Arunoday..

Arunoday looked at his step mother for few moment and then slowly bring out a box...

" What is this?" Subhadra looked at the box which Arunoday slowly opened and the aroma of foods filled the room...

" I have brought you lunch maa... I know you are not taking food properly.." Arunoday said while Subhadra narrowed her eyes..