The ground was in the far land of the ring, the enchanted forest was in sight if you went far enough North.

The captain that was suppose to get them sorted today was a man called Captain Nook.

"I say we just start fighting, screw the old man!" Tommy jumped up from his seat on the floor, waving a bit if a broken french around as if it was a sword.

"I agree Big Man!" Another boy, probably older then Tommy stood up as well. He brushed the grass off his purple sweatshirt and grabbed a long stick off the floor.

The two boys moved a little down from the tiny hill the other three where sat at, it could be assumed they where sitting on an old building or tent due to its random stone blotches and broken wood.

Tommy gave a nod at the other and they proceeded to randomly swing the sticks at eachother, Laughing out loudly.

Toby gave an audible sigh, kneeling in a ball and then flopping over onto his side. George just looked at Toby whilst the other older teen sitting down laughed slightly.

"I'm guessing your George," A very north British accent spoke out, the teen holding his hand out to george. "I'm John, Andrew's brother"

George just nodded, unsure of who andrew was.

"Wait, Andrew the first class?" Toby sat back up, looking at the stawberry-blonde haired teen which nodded in response.

"If you don't mind explaining, but who?" George shrugged, trying to ignore how Tommy fell onto his back next to him.

"Andrew Peef was one of the youngest to join the Prince Crew, that's besides Guard Sapnap" Toby shuffed, like it was simple knowledge.

"The Prince Crew are those who train or are requested to be privileged guards to the prince and king, right?" George nodded at himself.

"I don't get why Sapnap was picked, just because he's the son of a dead ass guard!" John huffed out, clearly Toby accidentally hit a nerve.

George was about to react to his words, when a whilst blew out.

"Hello!" A cheerful, yet monotoned voice spoke. The gold armoured figured walked over to where the boys sat and fought.
Underneath the gold chestplate he wore was a dark green suit-shirt, and on his head was something you'd assume a builder would wear.

"I am Captain Nook, Though you can call me Sam Nook" Tommy looked in awe at the man: as if he's found a new father figure, where as the purpled boy saw a challenge for himself.

The other three boys left sitting down stood up and walked towards the man.
The group of five unconsciously stood in a line, giving a clear view of the height difference in them all.
Toby and George came out to be the shortest where as John and Tommy where near the same. The boy who was fighting before ended up being the tallest, maybe 6'3?

"Call me purpled, or Purp!" The sweater boy pointed at himself, smiling.

"I'm Tommy, and this is Toby!" Tommy swung his arm around Toby neck playfully, not giving the smaller a chance to answer for himself.

"The names John Peef!" John smiled, giving off a string stance.

"I'm George" He just rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, it was clear he was the eldest here even if you couldn't tell in height.

"Nice to meet you all. Now time to work" Captain Nook said simply, causing the others to double check their ears to see if they heard him right.

"You two," He pointed at John and Toby, "Go gather some hay bales from the barn" The two nodded and left to the south back to the main road.