It's a trap him and Techno planned last night. Proposing to Dream letting Wilbur go in exchange George will go back on their side.

"Did he agree?" Techno whispered in the communicator, George has the instinct that Techno and Philza's crows are watching from afar.

"not yet" Before he can send the whisper Dream called him.

"Georgie a pleasure to talk to you" George felt his entire body tensed.

"Straight to business" He wanted to puke hearing his old friend's voice.

"I like the attitude-" George's temper is going up, he doesn't want the talk to Dream, it might send him to state he doesn't want to.

"I'll go with you, be with you but let Wilbur go" Dream went silent, he loves Georg- no he want George. George is like a trophy that everyone want. Dream laugh and agrees.

"I'll send you the coordinate meet me now." He ended the call with a pounding heart, he wants to finish this war.

"Are you ok?"  A whispered from Philza, George inhaled and nooded.

=======================

"Prepare him we're going outside" Dream walked in, Sapnap removed the chains that locking Wilbur in place. Sapnap handcuffed Wilbur's hands.

"let's go" Dream simply said and they start heading towards the back of Dream smp.

A mile away, Wilbur almost breakdown he saw George. He tried to scream to George to run back in L'manburg.

"We are here" Dream smirk and pushed Wilbur to George. Without thinking George hugged the taller, and caressed his bruised face.

"Run George don't do this, fuck" Wilbur's eyes are tearing, he can't lose George, not his George.

"im sorry" George whisper in his ears, Wilbur didn't want to break the hug. A few minutes a arrow sent flying towards Dream nearly hitting him.

"what the hell" Dream back away and unsheathed his sword.

"Dream" Techno was behind George with Philza holding a crossbow.

"nice to see you mate" Wilbur's eyes shine, he felt relieved.

"draw back our i will not fucking hesitate to kill you in your own land mate" Sapnap didn't draw anything, he wasn't armed.

"a trap huh" Dream laugh, Techno wants to slit the faceless man's throat.

"is this all you can do" Dream wheeze, before he finish Tommy and Tubbo with Fundy arrive too.

"No bitch" Tommy is holding a bow pointing to Dream. Wilbur and George was still there embracing each other.

"Tommy?" Wilbur barely talks, George breaks the hug and grip in his sword  breaking the handcuffs.

Wilbur noticed it after he was freed he jump in the smaller brit and hug him.

"This is not the end" Dream announced and raised his hand. George saw it in his eyes...

Three arrows traveling on fast speed behind Wilbur's back, he can't think George's ear rings. A blink on an eye George clasp to Wilbur's arms and flip their position in a second.

An
Thank you guys :)

See you in the next update

Take a look on my fan art i just draw