1. Beginnings

They had known each other for years, the fire of desire burning more than ever. 

Now or never. I can't give up this chance now.

To be frank - she'd never done this before. Everyone always asked her out. Not the other way around.  

Deep breaths. Deep Breaths. What's the worst that can happen? 

Well for starters - she could hate me, she could be straight, she could - 

Okay no. Just more deep breaths. 

"Hey uh - Mari can I uh - ask you that um, wait I no.. sorry"

Skyla hid her face in her hands. She did it again. Her face felt warm and cozy - but she felt like running away. 

Marigold let out a giggle, this was nothing new.

"It's okay, what'd you wanna ask?" 

 Skyla let out a long sigh. 

It's time.

"Mari.."

She put her hands on top, of the blonde's hands. Not daring to look up once. 

"Yeah..? Is everything okay?" 

".."

"You're scaring me - Sky please."

Skyla usually does this when somethings wrong.. 

Did I do something? I knew I shouldn't have left her alone when she needed me - I was selfish for leaving for a dumba** class! 

A frown started to appear on the blonde's face.

Sobbing. 

Marigold broke out of her trance and noticed Skyla was crying a river. 

Skyla let go of Mari's hands, she was about to fall down. 

"It's worthless. I shouldn't have said anything."

"Sky, please. Talk to me "

Mari put her hand on Skyla's cheeks. 

Skyla's face was getting redder - she couldn't tell if it was because of the crying, or Marigold's blatant gay-ness.

"I like you romantically mari.."