" Nothing Last Forever " (1)

That one blissful midnight we were in a tavern "Everyone let's celebrate to completing our last mission! " Leo smiles broadly as she raises her glass to everyone. " So let's make it a good time! cheers!" together the glass clinks all of them chug their strong drinks. well except a few of us didn't take a sip since we have to take care of others. later when the little get together is over while I was away from the rest.

" Hey Aqua! checking up on you having fun? you been missing on it..so I wanted to say hi! ". a sensation of someone close by me as i catch sight of them it was saggitarius a old friend of mine. " oh it's just you saggatarius am fine everything is going well " I say nonchalantly.

"Really? since I notice you weren't in the group so I came looking for you until there you are sitting on a stool in the bars counter. " she takes a sit next to me and puts her hand in her right cheek. I gaze at her " was I gone for that long? I didn't notice that. " She returned his fixied gaze steadily " well yeah it gets my attention when I know someone I like just randomly disappeared. "wait..like? " you like me saggitarius? " I ask her as l tilt my head in curiosity until sagittarius slowly realizes what she said and sheepishly giggles.

"Sorry I-I didn't mean to say that maybe the strong drink getting to me. " seeing her closely their cheeks is color crimson becoming flushed especially through the embarrassment.
"Sagittarius are you okay? maybe we should go back to the others. I suggested to her "Aqua am fine but yeah lets go check on the others! "she cheerfully smiles at me "alright but am relief to know that your okay sagittarius" I softy smile back at her as Sagittarius face is heating up again lowering her head. Then she quickly drag his hand to meet with the others when coming back with everybody they decided to head back. because most of them already past out I let out restless sigh it's going to be hard. but at least we got little help from the others also from the tavern I thanked them and left.

But in the dead of night after the little party at home where everyone is asleep in my room I was going to bed to rest for the day. as I lay down in the mattress making it comfortable getting ready to sleep turning in for the night I close my weary eyes. In the process he opens his eyes seeing not his room everything is pitch black he can't make out anything suddenly he hears voices everywhere. " you couldn't save all of them! " "why didn't you do anything! " it's all your fault! "

" why didn't you help us! " he covers his ears to stop hearing them and shuts his eyes waiting it to end. at that instant silence it got quiet for awhile. Now he carefully opens his eyes and puts his hands away until aquarius perceives becoming aware of someone by the use of one of his senses. "Aqua is that you..? " he knows that voice.. " saggitarius! what are you doing here? " he utters aloud feeling uneasy he sees a figure walking to him he was stunned on what he saw. " w-what happened to you..? "

he was speechless she's in a bad shape...lots of bruises in her body she was limping towards him but her worn out legs give in she falters. Aquarius rushed to her holding her in his arms trying his best to heal her they were desperate to save her on the verge of tears welling up in his eyes. He was doing anything he can when she weakly calls to him. "aqua it's not working its already- " she stops when she feels that he's trembling..so she use all of the strength to tightly hold his hand and say. "It's okay aqua I believe in you no matter what " she returns with a warm smile he deeply embrace her...soon afterwards he wakes up sweating profusely in his bed it's still dead of the night. he puts his hand on his forehead it was just a nightmare he said to himself. Apparently he had a hunch that he won't be able to sleep tonight so he decides on taking fresh air to cool down himself.

a field of flowers beautifully glows under the moonlight gentle breeze blows the petals delicately it's a serene scenery. aquarius carefully sets down then shorty his worries and the nightmare fades away only for a moment he relaxes as his hair sways lightly. " Can I join you? " someone whisper next to him aquarius fliches and accidentally goes down onto the flowers it was out of the blue. that it taken aback the person on the side of him they burst out laughing. " Hahaha- geeez! Aqua I didn't mean to scare you like that! " them having a belly laugh while aquarius recovers from the fall just before he sees recognizable radiant smile.

"saggitarius! what are you doing here and how did you find me here?" he questions her she explains to him" at first I was dozing off in my bed when all of sudden I woke up feeling thirsty so I went to the kitchen getting some water. at that moment I heard someone coming until I saw it was you I tried calling your name but to no avail t-that's all! " saggitarius nervously said aquarius stands up and crosses his arms. " then you followed me? " he stares at her seriously she sighs in defeat then she admitted her guilt. "am sorry aqua yes I did followed you not in weird way of c-course! " he chuckled at her being silly and gives a pleasant smile. "thank you for worrying about me saggitarius but i will ask you. what had concerned you which made you worry about me? "

she shyly avoids glancing at him "although when I saw you. aqua you looked like you have something that's bothering you. " In a trice aquarius settles himself without hurting the flowers then gestures sagittarius to sit she goes along with him. " Aqua is there something you want to talk about that's still stuck in your mind? " she querys as he looks at the stars glimmering in the sky. "It was a really bad nightmare..that scares me " he frowns remembering it.

"It tells me that I couldn't save our friends! s-saying it was all my fault and am helpless to do anything! why I didn't help them..w-what if i" aquarius goes quiet he gets overwhelmed talking about it.. "aqua it's okay you don't have to talk about it if your ready I will be here listening. " she gave him a reassuring smile he takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

"what if it will happen one day the zodiac's will fall and am incapable of saving everyone. when am the only one left even I can't save one person.. that I care the most.." aquarius sullen voice trails off.. she looks at him with a frowning expression she softy whisper his name. "Aqua chin up! who knows if something did happen to us? I believe we are going to go through it together no matter what! " as she encourages him he drops his head. "Sagittarius how can you be so sure about that?" she comforting smile at him. "it's because I believe in everyone i can count on them. I trust everybody will to do their best! " she immediately stands up and crouchs down to him " Aqua if that day comes promise me to keep going. In such difficult times I know you've got what it takes to get through it! Aquarius lifted his head when he heard that he pulled her into a tight hug.
"thank you for talking me through this sagittarius I will keep your promise no it's our promise.

Until..

To be continue..

A/N : Anddd!! that's for part two hi again my stars! how are you? I hope your doing well I was busy with lots of stuff that I hardly have time to write. but I will do for you guys! so I will try my best!