He looked around the parking and got out slowly, confused.

I locked the car and walked without telling him anything. I know he will follow me. And he did.

"Hey, what is this place?" He asked.

"My home." I said when I pressed the elevator button and waited.

I saw Zhan gaping at me.

"Your home!!!"

Yeah, my home and why the hell is he making that face? Did he suddenly got excited? I had a second thought about the decision that I made a few while ago.

The elevator door opened and he got in after me.

"Why didn't you drop me at my home?"

"You said you are hungry." I reminded, still frustrated.

I saw his eyes widening and he was smiling ear to ear. I ignored.

When we got out of that elevator, he grabbed my arm and pulled me a little closer. I was a little startled but I could glare at him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Tell me you don't have any hidden intentions."

"Do not even dream about that."
I pulled away from his hold and walked towards my apartment.

He followed me with a smile on his lips.

I unlocked my door and locked it when Zhan and I got in. He glanced back at me and smiled before starting wandering through my bookshelf.

I walked to my kitchen and grabbed two packets of instant noodles.

"You read?" I heard him asking when I poured water to a pan.

"Those all were my father's" I answered while putting those noodles into that water.

I saw Zhan coming to the kitchen and he stood beside me.

"You cook?" He wondered.

I didn't answer.

"You want me to help?" He asked again.

I silently considered his offer.

"Yeah, there is some vegetables in my fridge. Cut them." I said and concentrated back on the noodles. I thought that will shut him up for a while but...

"You like veggies?" His next question.

I sighed before putting down the egg I was about to mix to the noodles and faced him.

"How many other stupid questions do you have in your mind?"

He looked at me from the cutting board and smiled suddenly.

"A few. Will you answer?"

I pointed a spatula I had in my hand towards him.

"Stop this shit and just answer my earlier question after you eat."

I turned towards the stow and mixed that egg to it. He finished cutting those veggies and brought it to me. I mixed it all and added some spices.

"A little more." He said looking at the chilly Flakes.

"It's enough." I said.

"How could you eat something that so plain? Just make it SPICY." He said that last word intentionally curving his lips and I failed to not look at them.

I immediately averted my eyes when I saw him grinning.

"N..no more spice. It's unhealthy." I said taking away that chili flakes from there.

"Awww lao wang care about my belly" That jerk laughed out loud.

"I only care about what you have to say about that night nothing else okay?!" I was really pissed off.

"Okay. Okay. Grumpy cat. What do you exactly wanna know about that night?" He asked when he leaned his back on that counter.

"What did happen after you hooking up with him?"

"Don't tell me it's because you suspect me."

"I just want some clues Zhan. Since you are involved in this, you can give me some clues."

"If I tell you, would you believe me?"

"You are in my house right now Zhan. I won't bring people here if I don't trust them."

He was speechless for a moment. Then he smiled slowly after that.

"So, you trust me!!" It sounded like self-assurance.

"Are you gonna say it or not?"

I saw that asshole laughing hard and he even punched me on my arm. I had to glare at him again.

"Okay Okay.... Relax. I will tell you but let me taste what my partner just cooked for me."

I served that noodles into two plates and handed him. He carried those to the dinner table and I followed him with some cola.

The way he was eating those noodles made me gape at him. This fellow was really hungry.

He looked up from his plate after a few minutes and frowned at me.

"Aren't you gonna eat that?" He asked, pointing my plate.

"You can eat it if you are still starving." I shrugged when I leaned back on that chair with my cola.

I saw him considering it. Then he shook his head in an 'No' and smiled.

"I didn't know you can be this kind to me but I know you too haven't had anything and you too must be hungry. Eat it." He said before filling his mouth again with that noodles.

I sighed before starting to eat my food.

"You saw I hooked up with Sam on that night, and he was really drunk." Suddenly Zhan started the story and I looked up at him frowning then nodding.

"I even saw you kissing him too." I shrugged sarcastically.

That Idiot smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. I kissed him."

I nodded back when I chugged my cola again.

"We walked out of that bar and we walked through the sidewalk. He was talking continues." Zhan stopped for sipping some cola.

I was silently chewing my noodles.

"He was talking about the society and homophobic people and so on. Yeah ! The hell he talked about these things !! Can you believe that!!!" I saw him exclaiming himself.

"He said we should go to my place or any hotel or something. He said he is living with his family so he can't take me to his house. He lied." Zhan pointed out.

"At last, we decided to go to a hotel and we almost grabbed a taxi. But suddenly he got a call... Maybe it was Kevin. He made another call after dropping the first call and I saw his face becoming more serious and I heard him saying 'Okay Dad, I will be there.'"

Zhan sipped some more cola.

"He apologized to me and he said he need to get back home. I said it's okay and he grabbed another taxi."

Zhan finished his story and Chewed more noodles. I was staring him.

"Why him?" I asked and he frowned.

"Why did you choose him to hook up.?" I asked again.

I saw him leaning forward with his cola in his one hand.

I did that too. I narrowed my eyes at him before speak.

"I know it wasn't a random hook up. What are you hiding from me?"

There was a smile on Zhan's lips when he brought that cola bottle to his mouth and he licked his lips just after sipping his drink again and that literally made me gulp.

_________