Kai coughed beside that made Mashiho let go of my hand, his cheeks reddened even more out of embarassment. I can't help but giggle..

"So Mashiho, what do you say? Wanna dance battle with me?"

My jaw drop at what Kai just asked the teen. Is he serious? I mean.. yes, Mashiho is skillful in dancing. I could already see him being scouted by YG once they saw him. But, versus Kai of EXO? He is the dancing machine itself!

Well.. Mashiho and the other teens didn't recognize him so they agreed. I sat on the bench to watch them with Kai winking at me before he walked on the made-up wooden stage platform.

"Hyung! Since your name is Kai, Let's dance in EXO's loveshot." Mashiho smiled, looking confident.

I slightly pouted and sighed. Of all the k-pop songs, how could he challenge Kai to battle dance using a song Kim Jongin choreographed himself?

Kai shooked his head. "To be fair, let's dance a blackpink song and let her.." he pointed at me, "be the judge. Is that alright with you?"

Mashiho smiled. "Neh. Blackpink Ddu-du Ddu-du."

Hmm.. fair enough. I think?

Mashiho is the first one to move as the song started.

~BLACKPINK!
Ay yeah! Ay yeah!
BLACKPINK
Ay yeah! Ay yeah!~

I smiled as I heard Rośe's angelic voice in the intro and as Mashiho move to the beat.

~Chakan Olgure gurochi motan tedo
Ganyorin momme sok garyeojin
Volume-un dubero
Gochimopsi jikin guji bojin
Anchi nunchi~

Kai gazed at me as my deep voice ecoed in the whole place.

~BLACK hamyon PINK urin yepujanglan SAVAGE~

That's Kai cue to move to the rythm. He looks.. so hot as his body clicked with the beat. How?

~Wonhal tten denoko petji
Nomuledo kalomul begi
Gugum amyon hebwa fact check
Nun nopin kokdegi
Mulmanan mulgogi
Jomdoke non toxic
You hokae, I'm FOXY!~

My heart beats as fast as Lisa's rap and my eyes can't be torn from Kai's sexy smooth move.. he is even staring at me seductively, I could see his adams apple moved.

~Dubon senggake
Hunhan namdul chorom
Chakan chogun motanika..
Chaka gajima
Swipge uso jonun gon nal wihan goya
Aji gunjal morugetji
Gujiwon hamyon test me
Non bul budosi ponhae
Man manhan gon wonhae damyon~

Jisoo Unnie and Rośe's harmonization really is a blessing in everyone's ears. Both Mashiho and Kai are now dancing to the music, one is following Blackpink's dance choreograph and the other is mixing it with his own sexy style.

They both looked at me before..

~Oh wait til I do what I do..
Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du~

They pointed their fingers at me and dance with unity. Wow.. what a showdown. I clapped as they finished dancing with both of them panting. I grab two battle of water and gave them each.

Kai handed me his white handkerchief and I raised a brow.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you be a sweet girlfriend for a while?" He pouted as I roll my eyes before snatching his handkerchief to wipe of his sweat.

"Noona!" Mashiho went near us with all smile. "Who do you think won?"

Kai smirked at me with his eyes full of expectation. I know who won. There's no doubt who did but.. he didn't follow our dance choreography so..

"You." I smiled at Mashiho and tiptoed to pat his head, even this teen is taller than me.

"What?" As expected, the Sexy Beast protested.

"He followed blackpink's choreography. So he won. Fair and square." I shrugged.

"You're great Hyung!" Mashiho hugged Jongin's shoulder, "In my eyes, you won!"

What? I feel so betrayed..

Kai chuckled and they talked about dancing and choreography and then I heard him giving an SM card to Mashiho..

"Wait.. wait.. wait.." I cutted Kai off and handed Mashiho a YG card. "Here, You could be a great addition to our family." I removed my mask and winked.

"J-Jennie.. of BlackPink?" Mashiho looked shocked, I can't help but chuckled.

"Hey.. you could be a great addition to SM too." Kai removed his mask and smiled.

"K-Kai.. of EXO?" Mashiho looks cute being shock. His eyes widened.

"Think about it, YG has a lot of pretty Noonas." I wiggled my brows to convince him.

Kai coughed, "Red velvet.." he coughed again.

"I.. heard Joy Noona is really pretty.." Mashiho said shyly.

"She is!" Kai agreed and I smacked his head. "Aww.."

"B-But I really like to see Lisa Noona in person."

You're really a boy magnet Lisa-yah~

"Lisa would love to dance with you if you'll choose YG." I smiled.

"Joy would dance with you either if you--" I covered Kai's mouth with my hand.

And whispered, "You're bragging about other girl infront of your girlfriend?"

His eyes widened.. "Yeobo~ are you.. jealous?"

I scoffed. Why would I be? Well.. maybe I am fake jealous. I hope something like that exists. Only acting jealous because as a fake girlfriend, that's what I'm supposed to feel whenever he talks about other girls..

"Thank you for your offer. Hyung, Noona." Mashiho smiled. "I'll think about it."

"I'll wait for you in YG, Mashiho." I said before we left with Kai holding my hand.

After all that happened to our first date today.. his surprise visit, him annoying me with his mere existence, me watching him dance and him seducing me with those sexy move.. what a long tiring day.

That ended with,

"Did I really lose?" Him asking me about his dance battle.

I shrugged, "I already told you the reason why."

Kai looked at me then to our intertwined hands.. "Then.. did I not amaze you with my moves?"

It takes a second before I nodded. Kai squinted his eyes almost pouting as if I'm lying so I giggled.

"You won." I said. It's true.

"Hmm.. then where's my prize?" He asked.

Prize? I haven't thought of that. "There's no such thing."

Mashiho won earlier but he didn't ask for a prize. Why does Kai want a prize now?

He smiled before kissing my cheek. "I'll take that as a prize. Good night Jagiya~ dream of me."

I froze.

It's either I dream of him or I wouldn't be sleeping at all..

***

(~Victory dancing as of the moment~ Someone voted on the Prologue and Chapter 02 of this story yesterday!! GOMAWOYOOO~♡♡♡)