"I am satisfied with your answers, Congratulation human you got to keep your life" Although the demi-humans, dark elves, and Lilith were unsatisfied that the human got to keep his life, they didn't dare to express their displease before him.

"GATE" He summoned a portal & then spoke. "That's the ticket to your freedom" The Captain's face lit up like a Christmas tree, he stood up with great difficulty and walked shakily toward the portal.

'You filths are going to pay for what you did to me.' The Captain laughed inwardly on seeing how foolish this man is, once he recovers he will return for vengeance with a group of strong heroes behind his back.

As he was just a few steps away from the portal he felt a sudden unbearable pain course through his chest he looked down and saw a pointed head of a metal spike sticking out of his chest.

He robotically looked behind and saw a dark grin on the grey head man's face. "Curse Y-Yo..." He plopped down on the ground lifeless before he could finish his words.

"Create high-tier undead Lich King" As soon as he finished a dark aura covered the body of the Captain. Right before everyone's eyes, the Captain's flesh and skin crumpled down to dust, and his torn clothes were replaced by a worn-out robe.

 Right before everyone's eyes, the Captain's flesh and skin crumpled down to dust, and his torn clothes were replaced by a worn-out robe

The lich picked himself up from the ground, it removed the spike from its body, and then turned to face Samael. "... What can this Lowly servant do for His Highness?" It asked with a gruff, cold voice.

"That portal connects a human military camp, go and turn those deceased bodies to undead, it will be such a waste if we let them there just to rot" Samael expressed his idea while pointing at the dark portal.

"Your wish is my command" It bowed his head respectfully and entered the portal. "My Lord, you can create undead?" Lilith asked in awe.

"I am the fallen angel of Death, The dead foes make good soldiers. They can't disobey orders, never surrender, and don't stop fighting when a random body part falls off." Samael answered and turned to face Abbadon.

"Take this..." He took out a dark crimson crystal from his inventory, wondering what this thing is? Well in Yggdrasil when you crush this crystal it provides materials like wood, bricks, irons, & stones, etc for the creation of guilds or buildings.

"Demolish the whole camp and use this to create a stronghold..." He paused and again shoved his hands in the void, he took out five palm-size horns.

" He paused and again shoved his hands in the void, he took out five palm-size horns