1. Past

Your mother died from an illness. Your father, grandfather, and older brother died trying to save you and your sister, Nalani from an attack from Muzan and other upper moons. Later, your sister was killed by Muzan.

Your fiancé wasn't the best man either. Despite being 15, your fiancé was evil and he treated you like if you were nothing. He only got with you for your title and so he can be seen with a beautiful woman, such as yourself. He would force you to do things you didn't want to do. He would abuse you and he wouldn't let you leave the house. He was toxic and controlling. He was jealous whenever you would speak to the male butlers. So he got rid of them and replaced them with female butlers. (you could be bi though-)

You were sick and tired of him always controlling you. You knew you deserved better. You knew if your elder brother was alive, he wouldn't ever allow this. Crap, he wouldn't even allow you to get married.

One day you escaped out of the mansion because you were sick of your fiancé. You needed to set yourself free. You needed to leave. You were tired. You were terrified of what else he would do.

He then caught you trying to leave him. He grabbed you and dragged you back to your house. You were terrified. Scared for your life.

As you got to the house he dragged you all the way upstairs to your room. Where he threw you on the ground. He then started to beat you and slap you. Leaving marks and bruises all over your body. "YOU'RE ONLY MINE!" he yelled. "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME!" he yelled again. "S-sstop Hiro.." you said. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" you yelled.

He then let go of you and with all you had, you stood up. Not trying to seem suspicious, you walked closely to your vanity to look at yourself. Your fiancé watching you do so.

"Looking at your beautiful self?" Hiro muttered, as he starts walking towards you. You see him stop behind you by the reflection from the mirror in front of you.

Slightly kissing your neck, smelling you up and down your neck, grabbing your petite figure, slowly caressing your arms up and down sending shivers down your spine. You knew what he was going to start doing, so before he could touch you any further, you grabbed your heavy jewelry box and hit him with it. He fell to the floor, but quickly got back up. Before he could do anything you grabbed your katana your brother had given you and sprinted out the house as fast as you can, searching and screaming for help.

It was dark out and you tripped over a branch that had fallen from the tree. You looked right behind you where your fiancé is yelling at you, telling you to come back. As he started getting closer to you, you felt scared. He was going to hurt you even more now that you hurt him and tried to run away again. "(Y/N) COME HERE NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!" he yelled.

Suddenly you heard someone or something. You yelled yelled out for help. Asking them to come out so they can help you. When you saw what it was, you felt like your heart had dropped. "No.. no!" you muttered. Your fiancé caught up to you and grabbed you. You were still shocked of what you saw. You couldn't move. You wanted to, but couldn't.

Then the demon appeared right in front of both you and your fiancé. Your fiancé was scared down to the bone. "TAKE HER! TAKE HER! BUT PLEASE LEAVE ALONE!!" your fiancé managed to yell out. 'you stupid dumbass. I HOPE HE EATS YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!' you thought.

"Oh Im taking her~" the demon said while chuckling. "But before I do that, I'm going to eat you.. if you don't mind." the demon said with a wide grin on his face.

"PLEASE NOT ME, I DON'T WANT TO DIE. TAKE HER. SHE'S THE MOON GODDESS! TAKE HER, BUT PLEASE LET ME LIVE!!" yelled out your fiancé. The demon lifted his eyebrow in confusion. 'So she's the one Muzan is talking about? Very very beautiful. In all the right places I must say.' the demon thought. "So you're the one Muzan is talking about?" said the demon.

"HIRO YOU LITTLE SHIT, I HOPE HE KILLS YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE!" you yelled out, unaware of what you said. The demon chuckled. Your fiancé had let go of your hand, so he can get ready to run away. "Well then, looks like it's my lucky day. Finding a precious charm like you and dinner?" the demon muttered.

Your fiancé made a run for it, but before he could succeed the demon grabbed him and started to devour him. You couldn't believe what you just saw. You were happy that he was gone, but you didn't want to die. You wanted to live. Now that that douche bag was out of your life, you imagined what life could be like all while watching the demon eat you fiancé.

As the demon was finished, he slowly walked up to you. Before he could try anything, you grabbed your katana and sliced his arm off. "You little bitch, you're gonna pay!" said the demon. You tried to remember everything your sister taught you, but your mind was blank. You didn't know what to do. You were gonna die. The demon was going to kill you. That's it. It's over. You'll finally see your family again, but you didn't want to die. You wanted to live on. Live a happy life, fall in love, get married, and have children.

As the demon rushed over to you, he scratched you. Leaving slices all over you. You couldn't move. You were weak. All the techniques your sister taught you, were no use. "Now, I can't kill you just yet. I have to take you to Muzan. He'll decide what to do with you." the demon muttered.

Just as he said that you heard more footsteps. You sensed someone coming. 'Who is it? Another demon? Is someone coming to save me?!' Just as you thought that a man jumped out of the bushes and sliced the demons head off. You were shocked to see a tall man with bright yellow hair with red tips. 'who is he? did he kill the demon? How? Who? why would he-'

"Hello, are you okay?" the man muttered, interrupting your train of thought. "Ma'am! Are you okay?" he muttered again. "I- I'm o-okay." you managed to say. As you were standing up, everything was going dark. Your knees were giving up. You fell to the ground unconscious. The man carried you bridal style as he took you somewhere.

   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a/n:

i actually wrote this for my own entertainment lmao. pls excuse any grammar mistakes, ty.