Zoia's stomach did a flip and froze for a while. However she recovered quickly and started to disarm Monica again.

"Expelliarmus!"

"See! You did it! Turn tables huh? Now I'm tutoring you. Good job Zoia!" he patted her shoulder before he left to teach the other students.

"Nice one Zoi," Monica smirked at her.

"Shove off," she hissed.

Suddenly Harry blew his whistle; everybody stopped shouting, "Expelliarmus!" and the last couple of wands clattered to the floor.

"Well, that was pretty good," said Harry, "but we've overrun, we'd better leave it here. Same time, same place next week?"

"Sooner!" said Dean Thomas eagerly and many people nodded in agreement.

"Let's say next Wednesday night, then," said Harry, "and we can decide on additional meetings then. . . . Come on, we'd better get going. . . ."

"That was amazing isn't it. God, who would've thought Harry Potter would be the solution to our problem with Umbridge," said Monica as they were walking back to their dorm.

"I kind of get why you fancy him now, Zoia," said Susan. "Don't worry, I won't like him, still not my type."

All Zoia could think about on her way back is another session of D.A.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

D.A. meetings have been going really well although some Slytherins are getting suspicious. This made Umbridge get suspicious as well. Though they're not doing something illegal, Umbridge might still not be happy at what they're doing.

"Can she just mind her own business," Monica hissed at her at their DADA class.

The whole class was just Umbridge saying how irresponsible and dangerous it is if we learn magic by ourselves without adult supervision. She's trying to diss Dumbledore's Army.

"Do you think someone snitched?" Monica whispered to Zoia again.

"No, Hermione jinxed the paper, I overheard her telling this to Harry and Ron," Zoia whispered to her back.

Zoia could see the members of Dumbledore's Army are a little bit tense with Umbridge's warning while the Slytherins are smirking.

"You know, I felt bad for the Slytherins at first because they weren't invited but now I'm glad they weren't," Monica huffed.

"I think not all of them are bad but Helga they're making it so hard for me to like them," Zoia sighed.

It's monday afternoon, which means she has to tutor Harry.

Per usual Harry's not there yet so she started to review today's lesson by herself. Fifteen minutes later, he finally decided to show up again with messier hair and uniform.

"Sorry, lost track of time," he sighed.

"Do I need to give you a watch or something?" Zoia rolled her eyes. "And can you not do whatever it is you were doing before our meet up?"

"Why?" he frowned.

"Because you're always late afterwards," she said.

"Yeah whatever, I'll try," he replied. "Oh and can we study other subjects too?"

"I only agreed to teach you potions," she frowned.

"I know, but since we're studying together, why don't we study other subjects as well," he suggested.

"What's in it for me?" she asked.

"Er- I'll — bring you candies and desserts everytime we meet up," he said.

"Why not ask Hermione to teach you?"

"First, I'm already studying potions with you so why not study other subjects as well. Second, Hermione's scary."

"I can be scary too," Zoia frowned.

"Really?" he raised his eyebrows. "Highly doubt that."

"I don't know Harry, I'm only really good at potions. I'm fine with other subjects but not that much, besides it's obvious you're better at defense against the dark arts compared to me," said Zoia.

"Please," he gave her his puppy eyes. "Sweets?"

"Fine," she sighed. "More study time for me anyway."

"Yes! Thanks Zoia!" he beamed.

"But, we're doing it my way okay?"

"Yes ma'am."