Boyfriend?-

Hi my amazing peeps!💖 I decided to add another chapter for y'all! Also I want to get something through to y'all for your own safety. Please be careful on April 24th! Some disgusting assholes decided to make that day a ration rape day which is sick! So please be careful and I love you all.💖💖

——————————————

Y/n: your name ofc

——————————————

Y/n: italic

Ruv: bold

Sarvente: underlines

—————————————-

Continuing.....

I woke up on something, no somebody. I opened my eyes slowly to be met with pearly white ones, this time Ruv didn't have his hat on and his hair was messy. Not gonna lie, it looked pretty hot. I blushed a bit and buried my face in his chest, he took a deep breath and exhaled. "You know Y/n..." "hm?.." "I've uh, um grown a liking to you ever since I met you. I looked up at him flustered, he also had a tint of red on his cheeks. I sat up and put my lips on his. He looked shocked and flustered, he started to move his lips the same way with mine. At this point we were making out. We both pulled apart due to something called air, I smiled down/up at him and dug my face into his neck while he put his head on mine, then we heard soft squeaking. I turned around to see Sarvente behind a pole. We both blushed a dark red and stood up. "Sooo?~ are y'all a couple?~" "I- uh..." I looked at Ruv for a answer. "Uhm yes, we are dating. His my boyfriend." His whole face was hot and red, I blushed at his words and nodded my head. Sarvente clapped her hands together. "Yes! You did it Y/n!" Then she walked away. We stayed there dumb founded. "I-I'm sorry if I came off creepy or wei-" "Of course not! Hell why would I mind being in a relationship with you dude?" He blushed at my words and gave me a small smile. I smiled back, he can be a criminal. But sure is a sweet one~

Heya peeps! Hope y'all liked it! If you are a different gender or don't have a gender then go ahead and change the pronouns and stuff! Also love you all and please stay safe!💖

-Tyler/Keith🖤