Love in the air

AYO- already at 11 votes and 231 reads 😳✨💖 ILYSM I HATE BEING TOUCHED BUT HERE HAVE A HUG *hugs* 💖💖💖💖 I'm gonna write another chapter for y'all beautiful/handsome simps💖🥺

Ruv: bold

Sarvente: Underline

You: Italic

Here we go.....

————————-

N/n: nickname

Y/n: your name ofc

He then walked away, I sighed to end up bringing Sarvente's attention on me. She got into her original form and sat beside me, I looked down kinda upset by Ruv's words of 'being just friends' and him just walking away. "Y/n, don't worry about it, it's normal for him and I'm pretty sure he sees you more than just a friend." "How can you know?" Sarvente rolled her eyes at least I think?... "I have known Ruv for years by now Y/n, I know how he acts." A smile tugged on my lips, "thanks Sarv, I'll talk to him to make sure his okay!" I got up and walked in Ruv's direction. He shifted his eyes to me and got off the thing he was sitting on. "Hey n/n, sorry if I came off as rude, I didn't wanna seem like that." I smiled at his words and hugged him, he was so warm and he smelled like cologne. A small smile tugged on his lips but he tried to hide it and hugged me back. I then felt something warm and soft on my head and looked up to see Ruv blushing bright red. I then realized he kissed the top of my head. I blush scarlet red and kiss his cheek to end up making him into a tomato red. He rests his chin (does he have a chin-?) on my head and I hide my face in his neck. I soon feel drowsy and ended up sleeping on him while he combs his hand through my hair.

I wrote this on break so may not be the best but I tried- anyways I hope you enjoyed it my amazing peeps!💖💖

-Tyler/Keith🖤