"Hello welcome to Poke 'café! Here are your seats and menu's ring the bell whenever you want to order" A hyper Ninetales explained and walked them to a seat by a window overlooking the town.

"Thank you," Sloth and Vine said. Sloth and Vine both looked at their menus "hey, thank you for suggesting lunch...now I'm starving." Vine said awkwardly. Sloth giggled.

After a few minutes of silence, Sloth and Vine were about to order when the Scraggy group barged in and spotted Vine. "YOU! OUTSIDE NOW!!" They demanded, ran over, and grabbed Vine. "HEY!! Let me go!" Vine protested and struggled. "Vine!" Sloth jumped up and ran after them.

Sloth saw them throw Vine on the street and Scrafty looked at her. "I said to watch where you are going." He spoke. "but I apologized and left." "who cares! we 'ought to teach you a lesson, so it doesn't happen again." The Scrafty charged up a Shadow ball and flung it at close range, hitting Vine on the head. She whimpered and used razor leaf summoning tons of little projectiles and sent them at the Scrafty he ducked and dodged, avoiding all but one leaf. He winced but did not back down he ran at her and Sloth rushed at the Scrafty and headbutt his side launching him in to left of Vine and in front of Sloth. He landed on his feet after his initial surprise. "why you little." Sloth rushed and used quick attack. Slamming the Scrafty's head into the pavement. The Scrafty did not move. Vine looked at Sloth who ran back to her side.

"You okay?" Sloth asked and looked at the Scrafty annoyed. "I'm fine."

Scraggy's jumped off the roof of the café and headbutt downwards onto Sloth and Vine. They kicked Sloth away and some went after him while the rest attacked Vine. Sloth landed on his side and got up quickly. He used swift on the incoming Scraggys. It had little effect knocking only one down. The rest kicked him and cheered. Sloth was knocked off his feet and into a trash bin against a brick wall of the café. The trash splattered everywhere around him. Some even covered his fur.

They laughed hysterically. When suddenly Sloth felt an aura of energy next to him... he looked down and noticed a weird glow. He shifted the trash and saw a thunderstone. The Scraggys continued laughing "we kicked you back home apparently!" One shouted and laughed. They all stopped laughing. The ones attacking Vine stopped and stared as a bright light outlined Sloths figure, but it was changing, it was growing. Sloth flung his head upward and the light broke flinging particles in the air as a newly evolved Sloth as a Jolteon. The Scraggy stepped back and then jumped at him.

He growled and used thunderbolt electrocuting the entire group. They all shrieked and limped away from him. The ones attacking Vine stopped and ran. Vine got up and shook. "I'm going to feel that tomorrow." She felt her head. She looked over at Sloth whose fur was pulsing with electricity.

"Sloth?" She went over to him. "you okay?" he asked with worry. "yeah, I'm fine, you evolved..." "made my final decision I guess..." He said. "that's cool though a Jolteon!" Vine smiled. Suddenly Vine launched forward into Sloth "KYA!" She shrieked. Sloth was under a fainted Vine and a Scrafty with a burning fist was standing over them. "there's the lesson" he then ran off to join his friends.

"Vine?!" Sloth got up and set her gently down. She fainted and had no healing items in her satchel. Other pokemon started gathering around to see what all the fighting was about. Sloth scooped Vine up and onto his back. "what happened?" "I don't know" "Scraggy group again."

The bystanders kept talking while Sloth limped down to the pokecenter. Vine groaned a little bit every now and then.

"Groan once If you want to hang at the park after this?"

two minutes later and Vine groaned after Sloth stepped and almost fell over.

Sloth laughed and opened the doors of the center, but he stopped laughing as worry filled him. "hi wel-"The Chancey saw Vine. "bring her here" Sloth walked in and into the back of the center with a froakie, braixen and chespin giving them surprised looks. "Heal her up really quick." Sloth gently slid her off his back and onto the medical table. "what did she fight?" Chancey asked while grabbing items. "We both got jumped by the Scraftys gang. She has a burn on her back as well."