( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

YALL IF UR SEEING THIS CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK SECRETS IF U WANT
AN: OK SO I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IM SORRY (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Nagito POV:

"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

I can't believe it I just kissed Izu...I JUST KISSED IZU, I was so happy but I contained my self my screaming and grabbed izu cheek instead and looked at him with soft eyes, god I just want this moment to last for ever. I was about to say something when Izu also grabbed my cheek and said something I would never forget "𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

"I-I'm sorry could you s-say that again" I said stuttering obviously he did not mean what he just said right? I mean nobody could even love somebody like me and of course izu is out of my league "I said I love you Marshmallow" he says again. At this point I was tearing up as I looked at him straight in the eyes, I just could not believe it.

I pull izu into a hug and of course I say "I love you to" at this point I was really happy I mean izu loves me, he has done so much for me and yet I have not done anything for him, And even so he still tells me that he loves me. I'm so happy I could just melt away

Time skip brought to you by me wanting to write another story 🧍‍♀️

Izuru POV:

Me and Nagito decided to start dating and I can't tell you how happy I am, there is something about him that makes me happy, he helped me realize my emotions and feelings and I am truly grateful for that. My brother his girlfriend, and the love of my life all graduated high school and collage together and I have to say the times we spent together was amazing.

I was now laying in my shared bed that me and Nagito got together, I was dozing off until I heard something "Dada" I looked over to see my son kokichi that me and nagito adopted together, I looked up to see nagito holding him in his arms "sorry izu but kokichi wanted to sleep with us" he says with a tired soft voice.

"It's okay, here give him to me" I say reaching out to grab this little boy, I start rocking him to sleep while nagito gets in the bed. And with that our family was all cuddling together oh but don't forget our dogs we got, they were in the bed with us to.

Nagito insisted of course.

Since this chapter was so short here is a little bonus

Hajime pov:

I was laying in bed with my wife until I heard the familiar cries "babe it's your turn you know" Chiaki says while turning around only to snuggle herself under the covers "of course" I say with a smile , and with that I was on my way to see the baby.

AN: so who do you think chiaki and hajimes baby is? Also I hope you enjoyed this story it was my first and I had a lot of fun writing it. I will be making another story based off an au I saw on ao3 and I will credit that person of course