"But we are not a couple."

"We are now." He answered.

I wanted to add, only for show but he already grabs my pen to scratch the rules. Good thing he didn't erase the no kissing part.

"I won't kiss you without consent." He said. "But we'll get there with you wanting to taste my sweet lips so badly you might get addicted to my kiss."

There are three things I hate for a man: Annoying, Arrogant, and so full of himself. Now I know a shorcut if someone ask me about those, saying Kim Jongin's name.

"I will never." I answered confidently.

He scoffed then smiled at me. "You always look so hot on stage, performing. Your songs are not cute but sexy.. yet here you are being so innocent infront of me."

I tried so hard to look unaffected with his words but my heated cheeks are a dead give away. Ugh! Can't he stop teasing me? What a flirt!

He try to pinch my cheek but I quickly slap his hand. I glared at him. "Stop teasing me."

He shook his head. "I can't help it."

I want to punch that annoying smile on his face and that glint of amusement on his eyes. I want to stop this fast-beating of my heart and kill this butterflies dancing inside my stomach!

He leaned on his chair and crossed his arms. "Rule number 1, no kissing. But if you want to I will--"

I glared at him and he just chuckle.

"Rule number 2, no dating other girls--guys for you, until we broke up. That made sense." He nodded. "You don't have to worry Jagiya, I'm as loyal as a person can be." He winked at me.

"You don't have to worry with me in that matter either." I answered as I sipped on my coffee.

"Rule number 3, I as a very loving boyfriend should follow all your whims--what? I'm supposed to be your boyfriend, not your slave." He turn to me.

I pouted and look away, "uhh.. I got carried away?"

Why? Is it wrong to wished for a caring boyfriend even if it's fake and temporary?

He shrugged his shoulder, "I could be a loving boyfriend."

I bit my lower lip to stop a smile. Why do I want to smile because he agree with that rule? I composed a calm facade as I stared at him looking at my notebook.

"Rule number 4, the final and most important rule of all.. don't fall inlove with me..?" He looks up to me.

Our eyes met and I nodded with all seriousness visible in my eyes.

"Don't."

He licked his lower lip as he smiled once again. I wish I could be immune from his handsomeness as time goes by. This can't continue like this or else I'll be in trouble.

"You can't fall for me either." I nodded at his words.

Yup, I will be in a really really big trouble if this continues.

He smirked, "I'm warning you Jennie. I may not have any affect on you now but you'll found yourself falling if you don't take cautions seriously."

I gulped and sipped on my coffee. "I know how much of a heartbreaker you can be Kai. You don't have to warn me, really."

"I just.. don't want you to end up being broken by me too."

We stared at each other for a while. Contemplating things that is about to happen. Measuring our boundaries and limits. And reminding ourselves about the fact that this is just for show.

Yes, Jennie. You can't risk your untouched innocent heart for this notorious idol. I warned myself.

That day ended with me on my bed, thinking if I did the right choice to date EXO's main dancer, Kim Jongin.
How would I play this game of dating, with me risking my own heart from the King of heartbreak himself?

If only there is a training I could take for me to know what to do..

I just wished those rules would work. I hope our dating rules will remind me of my own boundaries, I hope it will save my heart.

Because at the end of the day, this is nothing but a play date.

***

A/N: I don't know if anyone is reading my story. Can you leave a comment for me to know? I want to know what you guys think of this story.

Anyways, thank you for reading~♡♡♡