5: Nikki Bella - Personal Stress Toy.

There was just so many women that you were needing to take care of day in day out. Whether it be Sasha spending a day inside the hotel room or having the likes of Mandy Rose or even Dana Brooke teasing your dick with constant sucking or smooches in. You only felt yourself worrying for the day the next Evolution event came around. This was a day where you had a feeling there wouldn't be much rest.

You were sitting in a hallway towards the locker rooms. It seemed to be surprisingly silent for a brief moment. Just as you lifted up your head, the sight of Nikki Bella was right before your eyes. Height wise, your eyes were level with those tits of hers. A small 'oh lord' seemed to come out just as you made eye contact.

Nikki: "How cute. You still seem to act so innocent despite the stories I've heard of how the other women used you."

A gulp was next, you were more aware of how you were used. That was the only reason for acting this way.

"How about...you get to doing your job? Isn't it something like this?"

Just then, you felt warm hands pull you in, letting your face sink into that warmth of Nikki's cleavage. Your body react accordingly, grasping at her ass and giving it a nice few squeezes. For now, Nikki had enjoyed what you were doing.

Nikki: "Like that? I bet not many girls can give you the best of both worlds like me, right?"

You could only nod in response, feeling a hand slowly pull down your pants and let that cock of yours slap against her thigh.

Nikki: "Now Y/N, how about we sort that big dick of yours?"

Y/N: "You don't want to go somewhere private?"

Nikki: "Oh shut up. You think anyone will care?"

You didn't know what to say in response to that. Keeping your mouth shut about where they do this would help you in the long run. Nikki pushed you back onto a crate, letting her breasts lower down to let your cock rest against them. Nikki's hands reached to her top before ripping it off. The female didn't waste time in submerging that cock into her cleavage, slowly sliding them up and down whilst spitting onto your tip. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Nikki only continued speeding up for the passing minutes. Getting your cock freed, it was only returned back to Nikki but this time down her throat as she began to move up and down, making your cock feel like it's on fire.

Y/N: "H-Holy shit..."

This blowjob was quite something. You felt as if Nikki was trying to suck you dry. Just as your cock started to throb from this, Nikki stopped and mounted your lap, her hands slowly adjusted her bottoms to let those needy holes become exposed to you.

Jerking your dick as she slipped it inside of her wet folds. You couldn't believe how tight she was and yet you could feel her insides crushing all around that dick. This chick really wanted you to cum inside of her pussy. Holding onto her, she smirked whilst you seemed to be close to being drained, you would quickly find yourself lip locked with Nikki as you let out quite a huge load of cum inside of her. There had been so many that you've fucked up to the point where you just couldn't help but enjoy watching how your swallowed cock seemed to squirm about inside as it was drained for everything it had.

Nikki found you cute, she just couldn't help draining boy toys such as yourself. Fixing herself up and getting clothed up again, she'd kiss your lips once more before beginning to walk away.

Nikki: "That's helped me relax. Thank you so much, baby. I'll be back for more!"

[END]