Chumley's duel and family secrets!!

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was sitting in his room together with Syrus. They were having test duels for the upcoming exam. They needed to study and since Jaden couldn't borrow his sisters notes, he had test anxiety. They were having a simulation duel on the PDA and Jaden had Burstinatrix and Clayman on the field. Syrus had three monsters, Drillroid, Gyroid and Patroid on the field. Syrus was smiling now.

”I attack your Clayman with Drillroid, and Burstinatrix with Patroid!” He said and grinned ”You are wide open now Jaden!”. Syrus attacked with his last monster. Jaden looked in horror, when he lost the duel. Jaden sighed.

”I need to learn how to stay calm doing tests!” said Jaden and sighed. Syrus grinned.

”You just need to chill out Jay!” Syrus said ”Like Chumley over there!”. Jaden looked up at the top bunk bed. Chumley was lying op there and were taking a nap like always. Jaden looked at Syrus now.

”Um Syrus, is Chumley not too relaxed! We have exam week this week!”. He said. 

”I think he is just fine!” said Syrus and looked at Chumley ”He is only tired! I heard he was up the whole night studying!”. Jaden looked a little surprised.

”It doesn't sound like Chumley!” said Jaden surprised ”He is not a ace studier!”. 

”Jaden!” yelled Syrus in a low voice ”Chumley needs to pass his exam this time. He didn't pass two times already. If he doesn't pass this time, he is being kicked out!”.

Jaden scratched his hair. He had totally forgotten that. He looked at Chumley. He really hoped that Chumley would pass this time. What Jaden didn't know, was that Chumley was awake and had heard it all. 

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was sitting in the classroom and was drawing. They had art. Jaden and Syrus was sitting two rows from Tara. Chumley was sitting one row from her. However Tara could see what her brother was drawing. It was a really bad drawing of something looking like Sparkman. Tara looked at Syrus's drawing. Was that a bad copy of Dark magician girl? Tara sighed and looked at her picture. This was really a masterpiece. A really good picture of Cyber tech alligator. Tara loved it. However Tara could hear some of her classmate laugh at her in the background. Tara sighed. Maybe her drawing skills were as bad as Jaden's. 

”Hey Chumley what did you draw!” asked Jaden him. Tara bowed forward to look. He had made the most beautiful picture of ayers rock. Everyone was complimenting him. And of course Jaden had no idea what Ayers rock was. Syrus began telling him. Suddenly Dr. Crowler appeared on the screen. He asked Chumley to come to Chancellor Shepherds office. Tara looked at Chumley. He looked worried!

Chumley p.o.v.

Chumley arrived at the Chancellor's office some minutes later. He was really worried. It was only bad people who was sent to the chancellor's office. Bad people, or people who gets an award or something. Chumley knew he didn't get any award, so he assumed that he had done something bad. He was standing in front of the Chancellor now. Dr. Crowler was standing beside Sheppard and they both looked worried. Chumley gulped a little.

”So am I busted out anything!” asked Chumley worried. Sheppard just smiled.

”No, no!” He said and smiled ”I called you because I have some very good news!”. Sheppard took a card from his pocket and gave it to Chumley. Chumley looked surprised at him. This was his card. He had made a picture of it!