"I'm not showering with you, I have to talk to you about a few things." Harry held the door open for me as I walked in.

The bathroom was cold and almost everything was marble. It was gorgeous just like when I saw it the other day. You can definitely tell he didn't design this though.

"What could you have to talk to me about?" I placed my bag on the big counter in between the two sinks and looked in the mirror.

My eyes widened as it met my neck. Almost every inch of my left side is covered in dark red and purple dots and bite marks. I caressed my neck with the tips of my fingers and groaned.

"Oh, I see you've finally noticed." Harry stood behind me in the mirror, watching me trail my eyes down the marks.

"You're a real dick you know that? I don't even have a turtleneck to wear to cover this up." I didn't really care if people saw it, I just cared if someone by the name of Ryleigh Horan see's it.

"If you're worrying about Ryleigh seeing it, she's not at work today." Harry moved my hair a bit to get more of a look at his marks.

"Say sike right now." I immediately turned to face him with a look of warning. Is she really not going to be there?

"She's running an errand for me all day so she won't be back till dinner time, and we're not really going to be there anyways." Harry grinned before walking over to his huge bathtub in the corner of the bathroom and sitting on the ledge.

"Today's my lucky day." I said sarcastically with a monotone voice. I turned around to face the mirror again and looked down at my bag.

I grabbed the showering utensils I had packed and walked over to the shower, the loose blanket still wrapped around my body. I opened the glass door and stepped inside, placing the things on the nearest open shelf.

"No peeking." I turned around to see his hard stare on my body wrapped in the white fabric.

"Yea, okay." Harry responds with two thumbs up and his lips pulling back. I chuckled and stepped out of the shower.

I kept my back to him as I dropped the blanket, letting it fall to the cold floor. I kicked the blanket a bit before stepping back into the shower and closing the very see through glass door behind me.

He's lucky I like my body

"I can feel your eyes on my ass." I turned the shower on, feeling the hard stream hit my chest from the square shower head.

"Your fault for letting me stay in here." Harry chuckled and moved over to the counter to sit.

I turned around so he got a full look at my whole body. I tilted my head back under the water, getting it as wet as I can. I wasn't trying to give him a show but at the same time I totally was.

"How many girls have you fucked in here?" Was the first question to pop in my head after staring at the clear glass door that obviously locks on the inside.

"Would you believe me if I told you none?" Harry shifted himself a bit while staring at me under the water.

"I mean, I don't know much about your sex life so yes I would." I ran my fingers through my wet hair before turning towards my shampoo and squirting it in my hand.

"It's eventful, but not the type of a new girl every day. Maybe one every other day or more. I get bored pretty easily when doing basic things." Harry sounded very unphased.

He just admitted that he's kinky, he's perfect for me

"When I wasn't abstinent, I was open to anything and everything. Growing up in Brooklyn made for some fun adventures." I smiled as I lathered the shampoo in my roots.