"You have a point there." Harry's voice was close, but I didn't bother searching for him.

Flashbacks played in my head from yesterday while keeping a lazy stare at the ceiling. Harry touching my body in all the right places, our steamy make-out sessions, the hickeys. Everything.

"What are you smiling about?" Harry's usual rasp broke me from my daydream, forcing me to sit up and make eye contact with him.

Harry was standing by the front of the bed. His knees were pressed against the mattress as he fiddled with his rings and ran his fingers through the front of his hair.

He looked amazing, as always

"The one thing that's distracting me from everything else." I loosened my grip unintentionally on the sheet around my body, nearly letting it fall.

"Ah, yes. I'm sorry by the way." Harry turned away from me and walked towards the tiny dresser across the room.

"About what?" I felt my heart drop in my chest when he apologized. Did he regret last night? Please god don't let that be the case.

"You're able to walk. I didn't do a good enough job." Harry turned around with a wink.

That bastard

"It's okay, you can try again next time." I teased, shrugging my naked shoulders while frowning.

"Oh, you're expecting a next time?" Harry slowly walked towards me with a bottle of cologne in his hand.

"I mean, by the way you screamed my name, I was just assuming there was going to be more." I bit down on my lip as he narrowed his eyes down my body with a slight head shake.

"I guess we'll have to see." Harry stopped at the edge of the bed and leaned forward, scooping my chin up with his thumb.

"Yea, I guess we will." I lowered my chin on his finger until it met my lips, biting down gently on his nail before pulling away.

Harry snickered before turning back around to his small dresser. That was something I like to call, classic flirting and seduction 101. One of the few things my father didn't teach me.

"I'm going to take you somewhere today." Harry sprayed himself in a cloud of his fragrance before facing me once more.

"And where will you be taking me?" I coiled my body back onto the bed, collapsing to my butt and crossing my legs together.

"A little trip down memory lane." Harry's face wasn't very emotion filled. It was pretty numb.

"What do you mean by that?" I was kind of confused by his lack of description in our plans for today.

"Are you ready to finally learn the truth, Kennedy?" Harry kneeled down on the edge of the bed.

"Wait, what? You're finally telling me?" I felt a bit of excitement about this. I was finally going to be out of the dark.

"More like showing you. I'm bringing you to the place and showing you how I found out the truth. How we all found out the truth." Harry looked down to the bed with a small frown.

"Well, before we do that. Can I take a quick shower?" I glanced behind me at the other door in the room that was exposing grey tile.

"Sure, but I'm coming." Harry stood up and walked over to the door, unveiling the remainder of the bathroom.

"I mean, you can join but you're already clothed so that might be annoying." I crawled off of the bed and walked over to my duffle bag in the corner of the room.