▦Midnight Violas▦

[Note: (C/O/C) = Color of choice]

You skipped joyfully under the beautiful gray sky. You were smiling with your asymmetrical, different-colored face as you made your way towards a cloud that was tied to the ground. Under that fluffy, pixelated cloud, was Ena. 

"Hey, Ena! I brought the things for the picnic." You exclaimed, catching the Picassoid's attention.

"Oh, Heeeeeyyyy (Y/n). What did you bring?" Ena asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Well I bumped into the merchant on my way here and he gave me turrón!" You cheered.

"TURRÓN!?" She shouted with excitement.

"TURRÓN! TURRÓN! TURRÓN! TURRÓN!" You both chanted, dancing along to the chant.

You then sat down next to her, placing the basket of turrón you had received earlier on the floor, opening it up for the both of you to eat.

"Wait, I thought Moony was coming too." You asked.

Ena frowned, "Oh I don't know why she isn't here... Maybe she finally started hating me!" Ena's blue side cried. 

"She's so rude! She should be here by now!" You exclaimed.

"I'm so stupid..." Ena sobbed as she drooped on the floor.

"How about we start without her. She's been ranting on about her figure, so she's probably gonna refuse to eat turrón." You spoke, rolling your eyes.

"You want to start eating right now? With me?" Ena looked up at you, with her eyes full of hopeful tears.

"Sure! Let's eat!" You exclaimed. Ena straightened up and sat with her legs crossed.

You picked up a piece of turrón and slowly took it to Ena's mouth, feeding her the delicious treat. Ena's happy side smiled with pure joy. She ate it with a smile on the yellow side of her face, to which you giggled. 

"Oh Ena, you're so silly! Now my turn." You said, opening your mouth for her to feed you the turrón. She picked up a piece and gently placed the sweet nougat in your mouth. You chewed it carefully, taking in the nutty, toffee-like flavor.  You smiled at her as she giggled as you had done.

"Eating turrón is fun!" Ena laughed, moving her hands around.

"Maybe we should go find Moony. She probably got lost or something." You suggested.

"Oh poor Moony, she's probably lost and sad!" Ena cried.

"Or she just forgot. You know how Moony is." You suggested.

Ena's yellow side took over her again, "Ah yes, you're right! Maybe looking for our dear Moony is the best course of action, my beloved (Y/n)." 

You smiled at her with a literally comically large smile, "Oh Ena, you're a sweetheart!" 

You both got up and linked hands, just to then skip off leaving behind the picnic you two had set up earlier.

You two continue skipping happily until you came across an adorable tree-like entity with eyes in every one of the leaves on its verdant branches. Ena stopped to examine it.

"Hello, Mr. Tree! We were wondering if you have seen our dearest friend, Moony. Her description is the following:" Ena cleared her throat and blurted out what to a normal person would sound like gibberish, but to both of them, quite normal.

The tree bent down and blinked at them. Then suddenly it grew lips, making it look like something out of a Weirdcore photo. Then it spoke a single word, "Ahead." then proceeding to throw up code. 

Ena nodded and smiled, "Thank you so much, Mr. Tree! Come on, (Y/n). Moony is up ahead." You both jumped into the code, slowly sinking, giggling in the process.

Once reaching the other side, you two fell on a huge block of gelatin. Bouncing up and down on your bottoms as you did. Ena did cartwheels and backflips as she bounces, while you bounced normally. 

"What's wrong, (Y/n)? Are you not having fun?" She asked, stopping her horseplay to sync her bounces with your's as she spoke to you.

"I just don't want to fall, Ena." You confessed.

"Worry not dearest (Y/n)! If you were to fall, I'd come to your rescue immediately!" She exclaimed.

You smiled, your (C/O/C) heart spinning on its metal-looking axis. 

This fuzzy feeling...

Why does it only happen when Ena says things like that...?