2

Note

"Thoughts and thinking."

"Talking."

'Action or sound'

________________________________________________________________________________

We find our sit then chatted waiting for the tournament to start.

A minute later

Announcer: "HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME TO THE TOURNAMENT OF (Insert any name of the tournament of your liking)!"

Crowed: 'Cheers'

Announcer: "AND NOW LET SEE ARE PLAYERS"

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N): "What the hell is she doing here?!"

(Y/N): "Fuck don't tell me this universe is mix in the one punch man series, but goddam she super tall and those ab----" Slap both cheeks "NO! what is the word the generation before I died AH yes don't simp DON'T simp over her godammit

(Y/N): "Fuck don't tell me this universe is mix in the one punch man series, but goddam she super tall and those ab----" Slap both cheeks "NO! what is the word the generation before I died AH yes don't simp DON'T simp over her godammit.......ok breath in breath out freaking teenage hormones"

After the event was finished Kinoko want's an autograph of the captain, so as a big brother I help find her where captain Mizuki's locker room is.

An hour later

After endless corridors, we manage to find her but not at a good time.

Men 1: "Hi there captain, can you give us a good time?"

Men 3: "Yeah if you don't comply we kill you"

Men 2: "O yeah kill in cold blood HHAHAHAHAHAHA"

(By the way, these guys are 6 footers)

(Y/N): "What am I gonna dooooooo................tch fuck it"

(Y/N): "Hay what are you guys doing with my girlfriend?" 'growl'.

They all look at me with shocked faces because of my height and appearance.

Men 3: "S-s-orry men we-e did not now she's taken."

(Y/N): "Whatever gets lost before I punch you guys into that wall."

Men 1,2,3: "Yes sir!"

They all ran away.

(Y/N): 'Sighn' "Are you ok captain? Sorry by calling you my girlfriend its the only way to be able to save you without conflict"

Captain Mizuki: "A yes thank you for helping me! No prob but wow you're taller than meeeeee!"

(Y/N): "Thank you?" "Dam she like ruby rose always in a happy mood"

Kinoko: "Hello ms Mizuki can I get an autograph?"

She noded

Kinoko: "Thank you!"

After that, we say goodby to her and go home.

Captain Mizuki: She put her hand on her chest feeling her heartbeat "So this is love ha?" "What's this?" she murmured.

She looked closely at it to see the sister of the giant number. Then she smiled widely and leave to her locker room to prepared to go home.

10 months later

During the 10 months, Mizuki started to hang out and training with us which is beneficial for the three of us, but the exam is tomorrow and I just finish my workout. She suddenly calls me she said I go meet her in the park alone and she has something to tell to me. After a minute of walking and going around the park to find her then I saw her on the bench in ordinary clothes.

(Y/N): "So what are you going to tell me miz?"

Mizuki: "W-e-el-l.........."

Then she jumped toward me I catch her by putting both of my hands on her thighs then I feel her legs wrap around my waist then she kissed me.

(1:31 to 1:45)

Mizuki: "Good luck on the exam tomorrow and can we hang out after your exam?"

I nodded still processing what happened a few seconds ago.

Mizuki: She smiled widely "Then it's a date then." She quickly gives a second kiss on my cheek and runs off towards her home I presumed.