Chapter Twenty Three

Muted early morning light pooled into the bedroom through the steel and glass french doors but it hasn't touched the bed quite yet.

In the barely there shadows, under the rumpled covers, lying on my right side, I hiked a leg up, hooking my foot behind Stellan's ankle to give him better access. His hand, the heel already grinding against my clit while his two of his fingers slid in and out of me, picked up speed and aggression in its quest.

But before I could draw him in deeper, his hand moved away and I gasped at the sudden emptiness.

Thankfully, it didn't last long before he was there, plunging into me from behind. The arm he had under me slid up to strap across my front so he could hold me against his chest while he plucked at my hardened nipples. To keep his penetration tight, his other hand clutched my left hip, keeping it in place as his thrusts quickened.

"I need it deeper," I moaned, pulling away from his hold so I could curl into all fours on the bed, reaching for him to cover me from behind.

Draping his long, muscular body over me, he yanked at my hips to lift them up, his hands leisurely shaping the outward curves of my ass before he drove back into me.

From there, everything escalated—how fast and hard and deep he was taking me, and how quickly I hurtled into my climax. In the vise grip that my muscles had his shaft locked in, Stellan pulsed into his own release, groaning loudly against the nape of my neck as we shuddered and collapsed together back on the bed.

Sunlight was fully flooding the room when my eyes opened again much later.

I smiled and turned my head to the other side, finding Stellan watching me with a small smile on his lips.

"Good morning," he said, scooting a little bit closer to me as I rolled to that side to fully face him.

At my slight wince, he stilled. "Are you too sore?"

I rubbed my eyes and grinned. "No. My neck's just slightly stiff from sleeping at a weird angle. I can go again if you're interested."

"Don't tempt me. We've already slept in," Stellan said with a laugh, pulling himself up to a sitting position and reaching for his glasses and phone from the nightstand. "It's already quarter to seven. Your crew's going to be here any minute now."

"And us coming down at least half an hour later is no different from most mornings in the last four weeks," I said, kicking off the covers and stretching out naked on the bed.

I mentally noted that after twice last night and early this morning, we were going to need to change sheets again. It's almost a daily thing now. Probably because I was insatiable when it comes to Stellan. After over two and a half celibate years of being apart, we had a lot to make up for so stow it.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Letty brought over some breakfast for us," Stellan said as he got up and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Only because she knows how late we've been starting our mornings," I said, following him into the bathroom and grabbing my own toothbrush.

Letty usually only cooked for the stay-in staff and when there were gatherings at the house, mostly leaving leftovers for Stellan if he was going to be around. But since I started staying over almost four weeks ago, with Stellan and I mostly content to just stay in during the evenings, she'd been bringing over meals more frequently. The only exception was on the weekends when Stellan insisted on cooking for us.

Just like my crew, Stellan's household and security team had quickly figured out these new developments.

We didn't have an official discussion as to how we were going to go about this but the past month, outside of the flurry of work deadlines, had been very much a honeymoon-stage that we'd wanted to keep to ourselves for a little while. The playhouse was set to be completed in time for the fourth of July, to be unveiled during the small party Stellan was throwing for his family and close friends. I was attending and we figured, even if we didn't broadcast it, it was going to become obvious to everyone that were actually together. We weren't exactly hiding anything but after the scrutiny I'd been put through most of my adult life, and the measure of peace I'd attained by staying out of the public eye—and earshot—the last few years, Stellan and I shared the opinion that our lives were not for social consumption.