Chapter 7; Battle training part 3

Start from the beginning

"You were knocked out by him too!" Bakugou pointed an accusing finger at her. "Yeah but im not claiming to be the best!" She rebutted.

"All right settle down, I need groups D and A up here now." All might yelled over the two who were now in an "arguement".

Groups B and C went and sat down while groups A and D went up to the exit area where all might was waiting for them with the map and capture tapes.

"Here is your map, and your capture tapes." All might handed the items to them.

"Now go! And try to make it snappy!"

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Our buildings are connected, right there!" Ojiro pointed towards a building that seemed like a large hotel. It seemed as if the north half belonged to group A, and the south belonged to group D.

"Well, lets go ribbit." Tsuyu walked infront of them.

The buildings werent that far, infact every building was really close to the theater.

After about a minute of speedwalking they all had made it to the buildings.

"Lets go in now." Tokoyami said to the group.

"I wonder if the elevators work..?" Kirishima asked the group. "Ill try and see if they work." Tsuyu replied walking towards the elavators.

Ding

The elevator made a noise signaling it was on, but after 3 minutes, the elevator still hadnt arrived.

"Mmm! We should go! Lets just walk up the stairs!" Ojiro finally said breaking the silence. "Salmon." Midoriya said from atop the first set of stairs.

"When did you get there ribbit?" Tsuyu asked confused since she had been watching him.

"It doesnt matter! We have to go!" Ojiro rushed them. "Ok man, lets go!" Kirishima yelled quickly striking a hero pose before running up the stairs.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Iida... when are we gonna get there...." Aoyoma complained dragging out almost every letter.

"We will get there when we get there, plus All might just called the announcement with group D on the bottom, if anything if we walked we would get to their side of the buildings rooftop before them."

'He just made no sense whatsoever... I wouldnt be surprised if this wasn't actually Iida...'

"Okayyyy"

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Did All might just announce that this round is starting?!" Kirishima asked panicked. "He did ribbit." Tsuyu said after him.

They werent even up the second floor at this point.. and the building had 20 floors, 20.

"Lets stay on floor 10, they are likely going to look from floor 20 and down. I saw that floor 10 was much more complexly built as it was a party type floor with arcades and such. When they get to floor 10 lets run past them to floor 20." Ojiro explained to them.

Floor 10 held no rooms for "guests", it was made to be a room with arcades and even a bowling alley. Their plan was to stay in the stairwell until they heard them come down to floor ten when they would then hide a floor down. When they exit the stairwell group d would run up as quietly and as fast as they could to floor 20 and they would stay in a "hotel room".

"Cant Midoriya like fly or something? All he would have to do is say like "fly" or something?" Tokoyami asked.

"Bonito flakes." Midoriya answered.

"That means disagreement." Tsuyu said after him.

"Tuna."

"That means focus, ribbit."

ꨄꨄꨄ

"This is so awkward..." Hagakure said from her position. She was currently sat at floor 10's stairwell. It was in the plan for her to be sat there since the floor was different than the others, she was to radio report to everyone when she saw them.

"My radio is broken..." she groaned, she didnt want to leave her position to have them be able to walk right on up the stairs, so she resorted to the best method of acting, running as soon as she heard or saw them.

And woah was timing good, she heard feet clanking on the hard stairs.

'Is that them?' She wondered, her heart starting to race, she had seen what Midoriya was capable of, and she was quite scared.

'Their right there... all I need to do is get one... and run. Ill be fine.' She told herself.

In about 15 seconds the entire group was standing infront of her...

Heyyy, ummm im back?

Good news, im on vacation right now and tomorrow we leave, meaning I have a three hour car ride to write two more chapters.

They both should be out tomorrow if not ill have one out for you guys.

Byeeee! Take care of yourselves!