Taehyung's hands disappeared into the raven locks of his alpha as he moaned a bit loudly when he felt his ass getting squeezed.

Jungkook stared rubbing the hipbone of his little omega to assure him. Both of their tongue overlapped each other and caressed their mouths. They both exchanged their saliva trying to get more of the sweet taste that they are getting from each other's mouth.

Jungkook bit his lower lip and then sucked to soothe the pain and licked it. Taehyung was licking Jungkook's lips and tongue, his mind was going haywire and he only wanted his alpha close to him, very close.

Jungkook stopped his movements when he smelled the sweetest smell that was the arousal of his pup in the air.

"Tae, pup, do you wanna do this?" Jungkook asked gently as he caressed his cheek bone because he doesn't wanna do anything because of the heat of the moment and then his pup regrets it in the morning.

"Yes. If its with you, then I am always ready." Taehyung replied a bit impatiently and then his voice went soft again at the end. He pulled his alpha's collar towards him and pouted his lips to be kissed.

Jungkook cracked a smile by seeing how impatient his pup is getting just by a mere kiss from him. Taehyung whined when he see Jungkook smiling instead of kissing him.

"What do you want baby?"  Jungkook asked again but this time his voice lowered to octaves.

Taehyung shivered by his tone and whimpered. How badly he wanted him to touch him, kiss him and wreck him. "K-kiss me, alpha." He purred.

Jungkook felt his lower region standing up by the purr and he quickly pushed his lips to his omega's one and started kissing him roughly and was sure to make it bruise.

Taehyung moaned feeling proud after smelling the manly scent of his alpha's arousal. He was so happy that he was the reason for his alpha's arousal as his omega side was getting more and more possessive of his alpha.

Jungkook removed his lips from Taehyung and attached it to his jawline and started sucking and licking on it.

They both stumbled to the sofa as Taehyung was roughly placed on his alpha's lap as Jungkook never once removed his lips from his skin.

His mouth went lower to his exposed neck and collarbones. He left series of open mouthed kisses on his neck as he nibbled and grazed on it leaving lots of love bites that will surely turn into red and purple blotches tomorrow morning yet both of them were no where to care that right now.

Jungkook sucked and bit down on Taehyung's collarbones that were tempting him since he walked down the aisle. Taehyung moaned and made whimpering sounds as he moved his neck more to the other side to let his alpha do his work and that was marking him as his.

"Let's continue this on bed, yea?" Taehyung nodded very impatiently as he can feel his slick continuously leaking and wetting his panties that were getting heavy.

Jungkook made his way to the bed eagerly and laid his pup gently on the bed.

"Pup, I want you to remember this night very clearly as we 'make love'. And I also want you to look at me the whole time as I make you feel good so that you know that only am allowed to see you in this godly way and only I can worship it." Jungkook said huskily while his hands were roaming in his omega's body.