Now that I am here, I strongly dont want to run into Harry, looking at his face will resurface all the memories, and I am barely holding things together right now.

Wait, if he is visible now, how can he come inside? Judy doesn't know anything about him, why would she let him in?

Just on cue, I heard the staircase unfolding from the ceiling.

Crap.

"Oh, hey! I didn't know you were coming." His voice sounds a little hoarse, as if he is nervous.

I could feel my heart breaking a little, and my throat starting to dry.

"Yeah, I just stopped by to... get some clothes and my air pods," I said awkwardly, still not looking up at him.

"Oh.. okay," I could hear the pain in his voice, and the disappointment.

Good.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that he wasn't moving, which made me look up at him.

But I shouldn't have done that.

Because the moment my eyes met his green orbs, I felt all my walls slowly crashing down.

I had to take a few breaths to stop myself from tearing up, but when I felt my eyes starting to water, I quickly turned around and pretended to look for something.

A single tear fell down and landed on my hand. And before I could stop it, I sniffed.

Shit, he's gonna know.

"Violet," He called out softly, whispering.

I didn't answer. I would have but I am not sure if I could.

"Violet, please look at me."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

He is standing right behind me now. I quickly wiped any left over tears and sniffed again, making sure to put all my guards back up, I am not forgiving him, never.

When I turned around, he had the saddest expression on his face, a look of helplessness.

"I know what happened is unforgivable, so I am not gonna apologize to you."

"Good choice,"

Sarcasm, the ultimate weapon is out.

He ignored that comment, and walked towards the nightstand to pick something up.

"Niall had asked me to put it beside your night stand before the cure ritual, but you didn't read it. I wanted to give it to you earlier but you didn't.. you weren't listening to me, so.."

I did see that envelope addressed to me, but I was in so much hurry to reach to him that I didn't even give it a second glance, and after that I didn't let Harry talk to me for days, and then shifted to the dorms.

"To Violet" was written in Niall's handwriting, looking at it made me want to punch somebody, and cry ofcourse.

I quietly took it out of his hands and kept it in my purse carefully. I will read it when I am alone.

"Okay, I should probably get back to Louis' party,"

Fuck, why did I say that!!

"Oh, I am going there too!" Harry exclaimed, making my head shoot up to look at him.

WHAT?!

"I.. umm... actually, I have started working in a bakery recently, Louis works there as well, and we became good friends. So he invited me over to his party."