CHAPTER : 36

Sai was still thinking about Ashwini's cause of behaving strangely downstairs when she heard ashwini calling her out of her thoughts.

Ashwini: sai kaha kho gai? Kya hua?

Sai: aai aap neeche itna strange kyu behave kar rahi thi? Jab mein sabke pair chune ja rahi thi tab aapne mujhe roka kyu? Aap mujhe aaise kaam ke liye toh kabhi nahi roki toh phir aaj kyu?

All the ladies now were quite. None of them speaks and their smile fades.

Sai: bolo na aai? Kya hua?

Pakhi: sai tum please ghar ke bado se kuch din ke liye door rehna.. jab tak Virat na aa jaye.

Sai was very confused. Why is Pakhi asking her to stay away from the elders?

Sai: pakhi didi! Mein kuch samjhi nahi. Aap aaisa kyu bol rahi hai? Koi mujhe kuch batayega ki hua kya hai?
Shivani bua, aap toh please mujhe batao na.

Shivani told everything which happens in the Chavan family during her absence. Sai was shocked to know the happenings and realised that alot of things has changed, even more the she excepted.

During the absence of Virat and sai in the house things were not good. Bhavani, Ninad and omkar did everything which is possible to bring devyani back in the house. They tried force also and blackmailed Pulkit as well, who was at the camp, to leave devyani. Pulkit did not wanted to disturb sai and Virat so he did not said anything. Ashwini and shivani tried to stop the elder when ninad raised his hand on ashwini but luckily pakhi stopped ninad and saved ashwini from him. Since then ashwini moved into seperate room where usha mausi used to stay and the elders also warned ashwini and shivani that if sai come to confront them about their deeds, then it will be not good for ashwini as well as sai.
Listening to this Sai's eyes was full of range and anger. She can't see anyone she love get hurt and even the thought of ashwini getting hurt boiled her blood in anger. Sai looked at ashwini and suddenly her eyes fall on the bruises on her arm. Ashwini noticed sai was watching her bruises so she tried to hid them with her saree. But sai saw those and was angry and disgusted to see the behaviour of those people. She stand up and turned towards the door to go and confront the elders about all the nonsense they have been doing in the house but ashwini held her hand and stopped her.

Ashwini: sai please ruk ja.. mein janti hu ki tujhe bahut gussa aa raha hai par please mere khateer ruk ja, mein khud yeh sab baat karungi par jab Virat aa jayega tab. Please ruk ja.
Tujhe meri kasam.

Sai: aai kaise ruk jao mein? Mein aapke saath aaisa bartav hote nahi dekh sakti. In logo ne jo kiya hai na vo gunah hai or unke liye unhe saja milni chahiye.

Ashwini: mein janti hu sai or mein unhe iski saja dilvaongi par jab Virat aa jayega tab. Please abhi tum in logo se door rehna . Please.

Sai: aai mein aapke khatir dur reh sakti hu un logo se par kya iss ghar ka koi bhi sadasya aapke liye khada nahi ho sakta. Kya pakhi didi or shivani bua ke alawa or koi nahi hai jo aapko in logo se bacha sake?

Pakhi: nahi hai sai. Mohit or karishma to samrat ke jane ke baad Mumbai chale gaye the, Mohit ko koi naya role mila hai toh un dono ko jana pada or Sonali mami to toh apne maike gai hai. Yeh sab kaam samrat ke jane ke baad hua nahi toh samrat un sab ko rok leta.

Ashwini: sai mein janti hu ki tumhe meri fikar hai, par mein apni jang khud ladna chahati hu. Bas ek baar Virat ko ghar aa jane do mein khud use sab kuch bata doongi. Par abhi ke liye please tum yeh baat kisi ko nahi bataongi, Virat ko bhi nahi . Please.

Sai nodded and after sometime the ladies left the room, it was late at night so sai changed into her night dress and switched off the lights and laid on the bed. She was constantly thinking about how to free ashwini from the cage of this family. Suddenly her phone rang, it was Virat.
She picked up the phone and remembers that she don't have to say anything as such from which Virat will know that something is wrong.
Till then the stopped ringing. She does not even tried to call him again because she was still thinking about ashwini. Thinking all this, she drift into sleep.

The next week passed and Virat was still on his mission. Sai was finding it hard to keep quite, seeing the increasing amount of bruises on Ashwini's body. She has stopped ninad and Bhavani to save ashwini. Pakhi and shivani will stay with ashwini during the time when sai is off to college and later she will be with her throughout and also make ashwini sleep with her in her room. She has talked to Virat in middle but their conversation where not long because she was afraid that maybe Virat will notice her stressed tone and will get worried. But soon his mission was ending and he will be back home. Sai's only hope is Virat now as she want all the injustice happening in the house to end. There were many fights fought between sai and the elders of the house but all the time sai has to keep silent to save ashwini.

Pakhi , Shivani and Ashwini had gone to temple to pray to give ashwini the strength to fight today as Virat was comming back from his mission. Sai had come back from college and was in her room. She was happy not only because Virat was comming back but also because ashwini will be free from all the torture of the family.